John Moore (MooreSnakes) BAD GUY - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-07-2008, 12:20 PM   #81
MRC31
That took you quite a while to come up with....brilliant

Old 06-07-2008, 12:21 PM   #82
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by John moores bud
PFFT dude, ur a fricken prick! Go sit on ur dick @$$ hole!!!! Jonhs the best herp guy i know!! SCREW URSELF!!!
Even if this was true, that he was a "good guy" (which someone who threatens to kill people simply isn't a "good guy" by any stretch of the terminology) and he understood a single thing about boa genetics...

Do you really think you coming on here, dragging up an old thread, and making obscene posts like this REALLY would help him out any? Or that calling you, who I don't know from Adam (other than you have a potty mouth and obviously don't know many "herp guys" if Jon's the best you know), and can't even register with his correct name, would impress anyone?

I didn't think so.

Old 06-07-2008, 12:24 PM   #83
WebSlave
Quote:
BTW dude my name is Brandon Bulger!!! Go ahead stupid call him! HE KNOWS ME!!!!!
Which is not the same name you used when you registered. Email me when you figure out what your real name is if you want to get back in here.

Old 06-07-2008, 12:24 PM   #84
DThomas
Quote:
PFFT dude, ur a fricken prick! Go sit on ur dick @$$ hole!!!! Jonhs the best herp guy i know!! SCREW URSELF!!!
How about you tell us who you really are?

The IP Address is: 75.172.197.165.
The host name is: 75-172-197-165.phnx.qwest.net.

Old 06-07-2008, 12:25 PM   #85
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
Which is not the same name you used when you registered. Email me when you figure out what your real name is if you want to get back in here.
Or not...lol

Old 06-07-2008, 05:07 PM   #86
pch101
Quote:
Well, if any of you doubted me about John Moore before, maybe this his good friend Brandon's comments can help clear things up. Brandon is the other gun toting aryan thug standing next to John when John threatened me. Seriously, Brandon, you are not helping John at all. If you really want to help John, you should just keep quiet.

As most here know, I have been away for a while as I do not keep or breed reptiles anymore. I was brought back to this thread as a result of 3 e-mail notifications that I received regarding attempts by Brandon to contact me through Fauna's private messaging system. Unfortunately, I had not cleared out my message box, and his words of wisdom never made it to me. I have a feeling I was not missing much. Brandon, I hope you were able to get your thoughts across here instead. Otherwise, you can try again (I removed a few messages), or just e-mail me directly.

Anyway, I am doing fine, and all is well here. I currently work as a restorer of Antique Japanese Buddhist sculpture. While I do not keep any herps anymore, My yard is full of them. I tried to post a photo of a couple geckos that I took in my front yard a couple of weeks ago, but I just get a message saying that the photo "Exceeds your quota by 6.26 MB". Anyway, thanks to everyone here for being so supportive.

James Wilson

Old 06-07-2008, 05:10 PM   #87
pch101
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRC31
That took you quite a while to come up with....brilliant

Thanks!

James Wilson

Old 06-07-2008, 05:12 PM   #88
MRC31
James. I wondered what ever happened to you. I am glad to hear you are doing well.

Old 06-07-2008, 05:13 PM   #89
Dennis Hultman
Hello James!

I hope all is well!

Dennis

Old 06-07-2008, 05:33 PM   #90
pch101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
I hope all is well!

Dennis

Things are good here.

Thanks,

James

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!