Inquiry STEVEN MILLER? JAMES COZZA? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-11-2012, 03:49 PM   #21
bpman850
thank u

Old 01-11-2012, 04:02 PM   #22
kaos
no hard feelings bro just stop being so lazy lollllll

Old 01-11-2012, 04:14 PM   #23
liltemptress7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will0W783 View Post
You should never copy another person's ad, word-for-word, for ANY reason.
I was trying to be nice w/ a hint of sarcasm

Old 01-11-2012, 08:09 PM   #24
Susan S.
Red face I know Steve...

.....and he just moved here (TALLAHASSEE) from Missouri in mid-December. He got his Piebald from BHB and it weighed just 96 grams when he got here. No way it could be at all close to 300 grams now. Steve is very new to the hobby and this Pied is his FIRST ball python. He just does not know about weights and I think he just copied the other ad along with the Pastel Pied bit to enhance his ad. I think it is all harmless, he meant no harm and I hope he learned something from this experience.

We all need to be fair and honest in our offerings for sale. Please only offer for sale to others what you might consider buying yourself. Describe it honestly, and be proud of your animals!

Susan Sentman
SSNAKES Reptiles
South Tallahassee, Florida

Old 01-11-2012, 08:41 PM   #25
kaos
Now this is a crock of b/s I get a infraction from this absoluteapril yeah check this out where have you been this is suppose to be fun and help people out if they need it now it seems like your doing nothing but harrasing me
Dear kaos,
You have received an infraction at FaunaClassifieds.
Reason: Ad bumping abuse in classifieds
You cannot have the same animal listed multiple times, you must delete the old ads before relisting.
This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.
Quote:
I have a high white male pied he is about 500 grams he is a odd ball because he might be a pastel pied I was told he has a weird gold coin looking spot on him and a smiley face on his back looking to sell off for $1000 or trade looking for trades on clown stuff if I need to throw a little cash in I can

All the best,
FaunaClassifieds

AbsoluteApril
View Public Profile
Send a private message to AbsoluteApril
Send email to AbsoluteApril
Visit AbsoluteApril's homepage!
Find More Posts by AbsoluteApril
Add AbsoluteApril to Your Contacts

now where were you while this whole thread was going on you spell your name wrong you get a infraction like I said this is suppose to be fun and I especially love to help people out when they need it but this is getting crazy if this was a simple mistake because you didnt see this thread going on all day thats fine but as the thread goes I was innocent thank you and would like the infraction lifted thank you

Old 01-11-2012, 08:44 PM   #26
NIGRO51
I would re-read the rules for posting if I were you .. Calling out a mod is probably not a good idea and you will almost always lose that fight. Take your argument to PMs.

Old 01-11-2012, 09:57 PM   #27
bpman850
i just weigh my snack it is 265 grams i am taking a pic and posting it on my ad

Old 01-11-2012, 09:58 PM   #28
bpman850
snake i mean my keyboard is broken

Old 01-11-2012, 10:10 PM   #29
bpman850
\http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...41#post1406141

Check it out I just upload a pic of him I just took. and I don't even power feed him I feed him one rat pup every Friday

Old 01-11-2012, 10:25 PM   #30
kaos
i just find this bull I did nothing wrong and get a infraction to much time on your hands I guess.I dont care who you are if you didnt do anything wrong you shouldnt be getting infractions I personal dont care for nobody walking all over me like I am a nobody

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bpman850, dan jobes, danhoover23@gmail.com, rider91923, steven miller