MUST GO!! Pictures inside! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2006, 09:48 PM   #1
Kazoo
MUST GO!! Pictures inside!

Hello again--
These absolutely, positively have to go. I have sold several, but there will still be no room at the inn in t-minus 1 month. Please email me at k.miller018@gmail.com with any questions or interest!
**Females***

#1--SHCT female (albino in pic not for sale) that produced all SHCTs for me
this year: $50

#2--SHCT --big girl, very sweet: $50

#3--subadult female RW/LV jungle albino: $35

#4--subadult female Hypo w/ a nice carrottail and really interesting pattern/coloring: $40

#5--subadult female high yellow: $20

**Males in the next post***
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-19-2006, 09:54 PM   #2
Kazoo
And the males...

#6: Patternless male het for RW/LV albino. Ready to breed and should
produce nice LVPAs: $55

#7: SHCT male het for LV albino & Patternless-so I was told by his breeder, have not bred him to prove this out. Either way he
is BRIGHT and a very, very nice gecko. Ready to breed very shortly (old photo): $75

#8: really light colored SHCT male. He is really almost a ghost pattern
with, with a completely white head under his spots. He also had a
distinct stripe pattern down his back for a long time (which you can
faintly see in the pic as this is an older pic of him) and every so often he will shed out in such a
way you can see it again (like right now, if you're interested in seeing a current pic, email). Really might be an interesting breeding
project; he is in a lanky almost-adult stage right now but should be
ready to breed in a few months: $40

Discounts on groups, shipping will run $30 UPS Overnight for up to 4 geckos. Again, my email is k.miller018@gmail.com. Thank you for looking!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread