Bad Guy Scam Artist Keven Vogenberger - Page 18 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-08-2018, 09:03 PM   #171
Black Adder
I have just scanned hundreds of images of whites frogs and can not see anything remotely looking like that.
Quick scans of illness suggest edema from kidney failure with humane euthanasia being recommended action.
Edema can be brought on by a huge number of things, unclean living conditions, dirty water, vitamin toxicity, nearly all signs of very poor husbandry.
If you truly bought this and 3 others looking the same from a pet store you need to name that store here and right now!

Old 07-08-2018, 09:12 PM   #172
JCCS
Over the course of 10 yrs selling animals, I can honestly say I never sold one that was visibly ill. There was one that developed a resp infection a couple of weeks after I sold it and that person was made whole. You've been doing it for like three months and are having issues with this. I must have gotten very lucky since you apparently are a reputable and knowledgeable animal keeper who would never do any such thing purposefully and it's just been a huge coincidence that it's happened twice in such a short span. Maybe when I had boas born with an underbite or a stubby tail, I should have used your tactic and labeled them some special animal and sold them for full price instead of finding them nice pet homes. It would have been smart of me as a businessman, huh?

Old 07-08-2018, 09:12 PM   #173
Keven2
Ok well I'm not gonna just euthanize this frog cause you said so! I will try to do everything i can to save it! If there's even something wrong with it. The pet store is discount pets. I'll tell you one thing you wouldn't talk this way to me If you were in front of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-08-2018, 09:13 PM   #174
elena
It's not ok to just trust whatever the seller tells you and turn around and pass the animal on with no real knowledge. Not all sellers are honest, you have to do your own research.

Old 07-08-2018, 09:14 PM   #175
JCCS
You might be surprised there, Keven.

Old 07-08-2018, 09:18 PM   #176
elena
Keven, both times you've been caught trying to sell a sick animal (this and the chameleon), your excuse has been "I don't know anything about chameleons!" "I'm not a frog person!" How about building a business around the animals you ARE familiar with? You would be able to avoid this kind of problem.

Old 07-08-2018, 09:21 PM   #177
JCCS
That list is seemingly pretty short.

Old 07-08-2018, 09:21 PM   #178
Ed Clark
Keven,everything about you and your operation is completely and totally wrong.
you really need to find a job so you can stop killing the herps that come across your greedy fat hands.

You know nothing about the herps you are flipping,you can not even identify a sick frog.hell you can't identify a toad. remember me calling you out because you called a toad a reptile in an ad?

Old 07-08-2018, 09:23 PM   #179
Keven2
Selling for three months your on drugs I've been selling reptiles for years. You don't know what your talking about! Anyway I'm gonna take the little guy to the vet tomorrow and find out what's wrong with him. As far as all the rude comments keep them coming make this as entertaining as possible!! So everyone gets there fill of drama!!!!

Old 07-08-2018, 09:26 PM   #180
elena
By all means, please post that vet paperwork when you are done. And don't tell us that you took it to a vet when you in fact had a phone consult with a vet tech.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!