Bad Guy Scam Artist Keven Vogenberger - Page 27 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-14-2018, 11:54 AM   #261
Akiranar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keven2 View Post
Omg my vet is out of town on vacation! He is normally here. Doesn't mean my reptiles are always suffering. I pray to God I don't ever treat another human being the way you have treated me! I've never seen a site that totally berates another member the way this does! Someone will end up committing suicide over this site one day mark my words. Have you ever read the lives destroyed off of this site. It's disgusting! I'm sure you will have some smart ass comments to say about this post so go ahead. Tear me down some more. Make yourselves feel better!
Oh please, I used to be on sites that would find pictures of me to make fun of my weight, over my opinion of a movie. The only one here who really has really been harsh is Ed, but you're no angel with digging up old threads of his to try and make yourself look better (newsflash, it hasn't).

You don't like that people are criticizing your care of animals, then stop whining, man up, and take them to a vet that seems to be 17 minutes away. You claim you care for these animals then turn around and say you're going to kill a bunch of them because people have shown concern over animals you don't seem to know anything about.

You say this is your life, but you are also caring for your bedridden son. Maybe you should put more time and money into caring for your son and not buying and flipping animals you don't know about.

Stop screaming abuse when what is happening towards you is nowhere near abuse. It's people calling you out on your crap care of living beings. Big difference.

Old 07-14-2018, 11:58 AM   #262
Ed Clark
Quote:
Omg my vet is out of town on vacation! He is normally here. Doesn't mean my reptiles are always suffering. I pray to God I don't ever treat another human being the way you have treated me! I've never seen a site that totally berates another member the way this does! Someone will end up committing suicide over this site one day mark my words. Have you ever read the lives destroyed off of this site. It's disgusting! I'm sure you will have some smart ass comments to say about this post so go ahead. Tear me down some more. Make yourselves feel better!
Everything Lucille has said about you has merit and alot of it was guided to help you. she pointed out some of your mistakes and lies which were many.

Just because your vet is out of town does not mean you allow the animal to suffer and die.you go see another vet, the time or distance involved does not matter, that's what we do as responsible pet owners.

There will always be comments on the site.

As far as you berating this site I can offer a solution to you.

There's the door now use it!

Old 07-14-2018, 12:10 PM   #263
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniac101 View Post
Keven, you're overreacting.
I agree, and overreacting to the point where it blows back on you and makes you seem somewhat unbalanced. Here you are thanking me for creating the separate Tabea thread in response to this one:

Quote:
I just want to say thank you for posting this.
But then when you disagree with someone you start talking euthanasia:
Quote:
So at this point you have probably crushed my ability to sell anything on here and having so many rescues that no one wants I will have to start uthenizing them.
And suicide:

Quote:
Someone will end up committing suicide over this site one day mark my words.
Mix all your drama with the lies you have been caught in, and I think that the challenge to your reputation was created by you, yourself, not anyone else here.

Old 07-14-2018, 03:18 PM   #264
snowgyre
It's worth mentioning that Keven is now posting on Ed Clark's BOI to deflect from his own issues. He claimed the he is now receiving phone calls, presumably from Ed, then stated "do I need to worry about my family from this psycho??"

Keven, those are serious claims that you need to back up with evidence. Regardless of Ed's history, it is unethical to make false harassment claims. Given your own history, I place no weight in any of your claims without additional evidence.

Link to Ed Clark's BOI with Keven's claims and member follow-up: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...174810&page=11
Attached Images

Old 07-15-2018, 11:50 AM   #265
Ed Clark
Keven you have said I threatened you, that is not true I have never threatened you. you said I called you, that is not true I have never called you and I will never have a reason to call you.

You posted a small section of your karma log saying my note to you was a threat, once again another lie.while we are on that subject it seems like numerous others have left you notes letting you know their thoughts about you also.the only positive karma that I seen was from Mike Schultz,now we know where your reptiles and amphibians are coming from.

Keven you have posted you might have to kill all your herps because people are calling you out for your sick herps that you are trying to sell.you have talked about suicide. there are just too many disturbing things you have posted that makes a sensible person begin to wonder.

Keven you make up excuses about everything it's never your fault never!
you have really sunk to the lowest level bringing your children into your excuses.

You are a classic example of a person that should NOT own pets never mind keeping large numbers to sell.hell you gave your son a sick frog and sold sick frogs to your friends kids.

You should seek professional help with your many problems.the things you talk about are troubling to say the least.
Attached Images

Old 07-15-2018, 02:34 PM   #266
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgyre View Post
It's worth mentioning that Keven is now posting on Ed Clark's BOI to deflect from his own issues. He claimed the he is now receiving phone calls, presumably from Ed, then stated "do I need to worry about my family from this psycho??"

Keven, those are serious claims that you need to back up with evidence. Regardless of Ed's history, it is unethical to make false harassment claims. Given your own history, I place no weight in any of your claims without additional evidence.

Link to Ed Clark's BOI with Keven's claims and member follow-up: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...174810&page=11
That is seriously pathetic, the actions of a petulant child who isn't getting their way.

10 to 1, the frog is already deceased.

Old 07-15-2018, 04:12 PM   #267
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
That is seriously pathetic, the actions of a petulant child who isn't getting their way.

10 to 1, the frog is already deceased.
As if the word of mr. clark can be taken at face value. Those who defend him know better and yet there they are, sticking up for a known liar and thief. Makes me wonder why.

Old 07-15-2018, 06:06 PM   #268
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn View Post
As if the word of mr. clark can be taken at face value. Those who defend him know better and yet there they are, sticking up for a known liar and thief. Makes me wonder why.
I'm not sticking up for anyone. I've read that thread, years ago. However, some people can change.

My comment is based on Keven's pathetic attempt at deflection.

I've offered sound advice to Keven & he reads over it, but grabs on to anything slightly negative and whines.

Keven needs to stop buying subpar animals & stick with what he knows.

Old 07-15-2018, 06:12 PM   #269
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
I'm not sticking up for anyone. I've read that thread, years ago. However, some people can change.

My comment is based on Keven's pathetic attempt at deflection.

I've offered sound advice to Keven & he reads over it, but grabs on to anything slightly negative and whines.

Keven needs to stop buying subpar animals & stick with what he knows.
It wasn't you I was referring to. And mr clark did change. In the beginning, when he was doing ball pythons, he was a decent guy. Now, not so much.

Old 07-15-2018, 06:14 PM   #270
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn View Post
I will say this, there doesn't appear to be any new BG threads on Ed for the past 6-7 years, that should say something.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!