Karma Rehab? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 04-20-2014, 12:06 AM   #11
davidsimon6
Smh, Texas lingo

Old 04-20-2014, 12:10 AM   #12
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsimon6 View Post
Smh, Texas lingo
Nah it ain't. I'm from Texas...But sure.

Old 04-20-2014, 12:42 AM   #13
davidsimon6
Agrees to disagree, any way excuse me Ms.

Old 04-20-2014, 08:58 AM   #14
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyck View Post
Fellas?

I'ma female.
I hope you let him sly on the "guys" remark and didn't give any negative karma.

My wife just hung up on an Ftd flower rep. They kept calling her "sir". Even after she told them. She is all woman and sounds it.

Old 04-20-2014, 09:59 AM   #15
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by allreptiles1966 View Post
I hope you let him sly on the "guys" remark and didn't give any negative karma.

My wife just hung up on an Ftd flower rep. They kept calling her "sir". Even after she told them. She is all woman and sounds it.
Nah, no negative Karma...Just flabbergasted. lol

FTD is a joke. They don't pay attention to half of what you say. I called and tried to order my mom some flowers and they kept telling me that they couldn't find my mom's address. So I guess the last 2 times they delivered to her, they couldn't find it either... Then they tried telling me that no such person lived at that address... UH?! Que what?!

I finally just told them that they wouldn't be getting my money, and to have a nice day. Then I called my mom and told her that she didn't exist at her address. lol She got a chuckle out of it!

Old 04-29-2014, 05:08 PM   #16
AbsoluteApril
also don't forget to give karma to posts *you* find helpful, spread it around, what goes around comes around and all that jazz.

'Fellas' I can see being for a group that includes males and females, I've used 'dudes' before for a group, it did look like you were calling Brandi a fella since you replied after every post.

I had to look up what 'smh' stood for

Old 04-29-2014, 08:11 PM   #17
davidsimon6
I just don't want to be kicked off fauna again.
It took alot to get my karma from red to green and be where I'm at.

Lol and April. SMH mean shaking my head. Lol

Old 04-29-2014, 10:52 PM   #18
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
also don't forget to give karma to posts *you* find helpful, spread it around, what goes around comes around and all that jazz.

'Fellas' I can see being for a group that includes males and females, I've used 'dudes' before for a group, it did look like you were calling Brandi a fella since you replied after every post.

I had to look up what 'smh' stood for
Woman! Don't make me SMH at you!

Old 04-30-2014, 02:58 AM   #19
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsimon6 View Post
I just don't want to be kicked off fauna again.
The karma system and the infraction system (where you could get kicked off Fauna) are two separate systems.

Old 05-03-2014, 12:46 PM   #20
hhmoore
David,
You've pretty much ignored the advice you were given in this thread...and, you've managed to lose ground, accordingly.
Step 1: Stop what you're doing - it's more annoying than anything else. When you make posts for the sole purpose of earning favor, it's painfully obvious...and rather pathetic.
Step 2: Stop being a . I know Lucille said to be yourself; but if that's what you are doing (see Step 1), it isn't working for you.
Step 3: Don't try so hard. The easiest way for YOU to get karma is to forget about it. Participate in discussions that interest you, try to help people with less experience, admit that you don't know everything, and let the David you've said exists show through the one you've thus far presented on this site. (You remember - the one that people supposedly like, and doesn't exist for conflict.)

It's not difficult; but it isn't fast, either. There is a faster way; but you don't seem interested in going that route...so slow and steady is your best bet.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!