Good Guy Noble Exotics - Wonderful experience - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-07-2015, 07:54 PM   #1
Baelfire
Talking Noble Exotics - Wonderful experience

I purchased a cinnamon and a lesserbee from Lindsay Noble of Noble Exotics. She was very helpful and was able to wait a couple of weeks to ship so that I could get my hardware ready.
She kept me informed about the shipment when Fed Ex had delays.
She also let me know about the cinnamon being in shed so that I could keep the humidity right in her tub.
All in all a very positive experience.

Old 02-14-2017, 09:52 PM   #2
caffeinecynic
I'm threasurrecting this old BOI to offer a big thank you to Noble Exotics / Noble Reptiles (both seem to be colloquially used for Lindsay Noble and Thom Noble).

I recently purchased a Bredl's Python from Lindsay and Thom and they were wonderful through the whole transaction (I specify both because I think I was talking to Lindsay on their Facebook, but I'm not sure); they supplied me with individual pictures of the females for me to pick the one I wanted and then more pictures of my girl before she arrived. Packaging was flawless, which I know because my little girl was obviously turned upside down at some point by FedEx (she was upside down when she arrived, poor thing), but the heat pack was still warm when I got it and the labels were perfect.

Over-all a great transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Noble Exotics / Noble Reptiles again.

Username on Fauna is Barbossa, for anyone who is interested.

Thank you!

Old 02-14-2017, 10:40 PM   #3
Barbossa
Quote:
Originally Posted by caffeinecynic View Post
I'm threasurrecting this old BOI to offer a big thank you to Noble Exotics / Noble Reptiles (both seem to be colloquially used for Lindsay Noble and Thom Noble).

I recently purchased a Bredl's Python from Lindsay and Thom and they were wonderful through the whole transaction (I specify both because I think I was talking to Lindsay on their Facebook, but I'm not sure); they supplied me with individual pictures of the females for me to pick the one I wanted and then more pictures of my girl before she arrived. Packaging was flawless, which I know because my little girl was obviously turned upside down at some point by FedEx (she was upside down when she arrived, poor thing), but the heat pack was still warm when I got it and the labels were perfect.

Over-all a great transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Noble Exotics / Noble Reptiles again.

Username on Fauna is Barbossa, for anyone who is interested.

Thank you!

Thank you Jayme you were great to sell to as well and I look forward to working with you in the future. And yes it was me you were talking to though I do get called sir often enough lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 02-15-2017, 11:23 AM   #4
Barbossa
And just for everyone's knowledge. We were noble exotics but changed to noble reptiles once we stopped working with tarantulas and other invertebrates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!