Allen from Reptile Kingdom, in New Jersey, Beware - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-24-2008, 11:11 PM   #71
memnoch1970
so cyberfrog, you stick up for a guy clearly liyin and stalling, not paying his debt. is this the way you do buisness to? or are you in his fanclub to? really how can you approve of such a krappy way to handle a buisness.

Old 03-24-2008, 11:17 PM   #72
memnoch1970
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberfrog
A. Against paypal TOS to charge the buyer.
B. If he wanted it that way, he should deal with it.
C.If you want to be that much of a pain in the ass to a guy who took 41 dragons off your hands at a price you evidently liked, good luck finding that again. I certainly wouldn't deal with you.
yeah took them off my hands alright, AND DIDNT PAY FOR THEM, im sure you would like that to right cyberfrog. why dont you send me some of those boas and ill pay you ,maybe or whenever i get around to it ok buddy......

Old 03-24-2008, 11:34 PM   #73
MikeCurtin
Quote:
A. Against paypal TOS to charge the buyer.
B. If he wanted it that way, he should deal with it.
C.If you want to be that much of a pain in the ass to a guy who took 41 dragons off your hands at a price you evidently liked, good luck finding that again. I certainly wouldn't deal with you.
Are you kidding??? Hey, why don't you send me all the babies you produce this year. I'll pay you double the market value, ok? The only catch is that you've got to be able to track me down and make me pay. Good, then it's a deal. I'll be watching for the big brown truck

If you read my posts, I have certainly held Chris' feet to the fire regarding the way he has handled this whole thing...from sending the animals first to the way he has treated some on this forum. Honestly, though, that last comment was asinine.

Old 03-24-2008, 11:39 PM   #74
cyberfrog
Who sends animals before money? I know Al will pay you, not even my point at this juncture. Stuff gets fouled up, big deal. I may be a little aggravated in the same situation after 10 days or so, but you have been stomping this mess across 3 different threads for 3 days, not the kind of customer I need. I personally don't buy animals from wholesalers, just my preference, so I have no personal dealings with Al as a buyer. However, as my prior post said, I have run in the same show circles as Al and haven't ever heard anyone state they weren't paid by him on a deal. You don't stay in business as long as that guy has by not paying people.

Old 03-24-2008, 11:44 PM   #75
cyberfrog
Quote:
Originally Posted by captnemo
Are you kidding??? Hey, why don't you send me all the babies you produce this year. I'll pay you double the market value, ok? The only catch is that you've got to be able to track me down and make me pay. Good, then it's a deal. I'll be watching for the big brown truck

If you read my posts, I have certainly held Chris' feet to the fire regarding the way he has handled this whole thing...from sending the animals first to the way he has treated some on this forum. Honestly, though, that last comment was asinine.
MY point was it is indeed agaibnst paypal TOS to charge the buyer the difference and after tha pain in the butt this guy has cause if he tried to do it to me, I'd turn him in to paypal. 2. IF the seller REQUESTED the funds through paypal, he should deal with his loss if a check was originally agreed upon(something else I never do is accept checks). My third point was regarding the fact that if this guy was my customer or vice verse I would never deal with him again. Hope that clarifies.

Old 03-24-2008, 11:46 PM   #76
seminoleranch
Quote:
Who sends animals before money?
Cyber, do not take offence but thought I should say Allen refuses to pay for animals before he sees them. His complaint to me was too many people here had burn him by not sending the animals after he had made payment.

Old 03-24-2008, 11:54 PM   #77
memnoch1970
cyber , did you read the excuses he gave me. cmon man that is the lamest bunch of krap ive ever heard. first hes deadly ill with pneumonia, then the check is lost in the mail, then his dad is on his death bed. . all in one week yeah right. ive sent him paypal info so he can resolve the matter buttt, good ole allen is mia again. so this will continue until my money is given to me. there are other forums i will post on also if he cant do the right thing. very simple. hes gonna be at the hamburg show this weekend. my buddy will talk to him then to see what his problem is. i bet my dragons will be there on sale .its easy to point the finger when your not the one getting ripped off isnt it. you dont like the thread dont click on it.

Old 03-25-2008, 12:05 AM   #78
monkeywrench133
Quote:
Who sends animals before money? I know Al will pay you, not even my point at this juncture. Stuff gets fouled up, big deal. I may be a little aggravated in the same situation after 10 days or so, but you have been stomping this mess across 3 different threads for 3 days, not the kind of customer I need. I personally don't buy animals from wholesalers, just my preference, so I have no personal dealings with Al as a buyer. However, as my prior post said, I have run in the same show circles as Al and haven't ever heard anyone state they weren't paid by him on a deal. You don't stay in business as long as that guy has by not paying people.

Adam, Since Al is apparently a friend of yours, or at least a well respected acquaintance, let me propose a simple solution to all this:

Why don't you pay Chris the $1500 that Al owes him, and then you can collect from Al?

Shouldn't be a problem if you're that sure Al is good for it.

Old 03-25-2008, 12:05 AM   #79
memnoch1970
mindy i guess ill be contacting you soon, my brother is an attorney and is interested in hearing what you went through as well. ive got your number in the pm box i think. thankyou for your help in this ugly matter, chris.

Old 03-25-2008, 12:10 AM   #80
seminoleranch
Quote:
Originally Posted by memnoch1970
mindy i guess ill be contacting you soon, my brother is an attorney and is interested in hearing what you went through as well. ive got your number in the pm box i think. thankyou for your help in this ugly matter, chris.
I plan to be home all day tomorrow so feel free to call at any time. If you cant find my number in your PM box just go to my website www.pekingesebyseminoleranch.com and you can find my contact information on the Pekingese or the Bearded page.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!