INQUERY: MONSTER-CAGES.COM and MONSTERSNAKESFOREVER.COM - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-31-2008, 12:18 AM   #101
esoteric-lizard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serafim
when you purchase a license you can bash someone on your own forum. Thats not a violation of any TOS I have ever heard of. If that was the case there would be no forums left on the internet. Sounds to me that you are bashing someone right now with no real proof. Not taking a side but at least send harry an email so he can defend himself
if you only knew... harry wessels is known by all as one of the worst guys into retics.... i sent him an email btw lol!!!

Old 01-31-2008, 12:18 AM   #102
Serafim
Until you can post proof its all hearsay..

Old 01-31-2008, 12:21 AM   #103
esoteric-lizard
Quote:
Until you can post proof its all hearsay..
gees you know i would post proof but the computor that had all my emails and pms from harry is no good thanks to a virus harry sent me.

it may be hearsay to you but not to a few houndred people who actually know what harry is all about.

Old 01-31-2008, 12:25 AM   #104
Serafim
LOL Ok Brian keep posting all your useful information... The whole thing smells like tuna you came here again and opened a thread to prove someone is a bad guy and the old virus ate the proof.... keep up the great work buddy your doing more damage to yourself with each post..

Old 01-31-2008, 12:30 AM   #105
esoteric-lizard
Quote:
LOL Ok Brian keep posting all your useful information... The whole thing smells like tuna you came here again and opened a thread to prove someone is a bad guy and the old virus ate the proof.... keep up the great work buddy your doing more damage to yourself with each post..
trust me if you knew about this guy wouldnt be saying what u r saying... so just let it be.

thanks

Old 01-31-2008, 12:33 AM   #106
Serafim
Let it be.... So you can sit here and post hearsay and make yourself feel better. Please enlighten us on the real Harry. You hve not posted one shread of credibal information. Maybe you should be shutdown for violation of some TOS.... You want to drop it then go away, If not post something with merit....

Old 01-31-2008, 01:26 AM   #107
esoteric-lizard
do you really think me sitting here at 10pm typing this to you is making me feel better.... ???

i am not in the reptile biz nor do i want to be... i had affiliations with this guy at one time when i was into reptiles.

i understand you are just doing what you think is the right thing to de here on the BOI.... surely someone will drop by and post your proof.

Old 01-31-2008, 09:47 AM   #108
suntiger
Brian is a well known trouble maker everywhere he goes. He resurfaces every now and again and tries to start trouble. Its reallly a waste of time to argue with him and humor him.

Old 01-31-2008, 11:39 AM   #109
outlawgolf
The website is up! It was a server error! Those retards cant even run there own forum with out screwing it up yet alone try to get someone elses shut down!
Man use that thing on your shoulders!or is it just a retard in a fish bowl sitting there?

These other groups who think they can get someone shut down seem to get banned from alot of other forums and sites also! I would like to think that a group of freedom fighters who run around lead by skitzo,drugged up,retards who ride the short bus would be able to see that just like the spartins they all will fall in the end,Its a battle that is writtin in the books as a slaughter!

So they want to brag how free they are now! so be it,you are the ones who will be judged at the end!!!!

They all will be on the short bus going south!!!

So with all being said I would like to give a big
for the group who keep beating the

and too anyone else who thinks this was out of line.
well i am sorry!And one more thing f k you!!!!

Old 01-31-2008, 02:04 PM   #110
esoteric-lizard
Quote:
Originally Posted by suntiger
Brian is a well known trouble maker everywhere he goes. He resurfaces every now and again and tries to start trouble. Its reallly a waste of time to argue with him and humor him.
ya i am only a trouble maker at places i want to make trouble,.... travis get a treadmill of something man cuz you know obesity kills.

anyway... thanks DAN for calling me and teling me of the news... thanks a lot!!!

i swear some of you guys are the lowest forms on earth, sucking money out of people and jacking up prices for already over priced animals.

get a life retards!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!