INQUERY: MONSTER-CAGES.COM and MONSTERSNAKESFOREVER.COM - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-31-2008, 02:45 PM   #111
GinoInDaBronx
Over-exaggerating!

Brian Watkins says:

harry wessels is known by all as one of the worst guys into retics....

Come on now Bri-let's not get ahead of ourselves! harry may be a loser. And he does associate with known petty thieves (matt martin), but being one of the worst guys that is into retics would put into some pretty notorious company.

1. michael whitefeather (not his real name) is the guy who ripped off Bob Clark before he was sent back to prison (yes, again). I believe that one of the charges this time was 'perpetual criminality.' whitefeather also goes by grunkowski (his real name) and manoni.

2. dave 'mamma's boy' lawson: not only has he spent most of his adult life in the can, but he has arguably had the most negative impact on the reptile industry ever (and that includes other notables such as jesse underhill, bearded pets, tse and the infamous oldtimer, jerry tubbs)!

3. damon heynen: also known as brian smith, joshburmguy, david beauchemin and probably an assortment of other aliases that have yet to be discovered. an ex drug-dealer and murderer, he moves around the country, changing business facades in a neverending attempt to dupe honest hobbiests and elude Arizona Fish and Game.

Now you see Bri! harry, i dont doubt is a loser, but he has a long way to go before he joins the ranks of the truly elite retic-based scammers.

Gino Beniquez

Old 01-31-2008, 02:52 PM   #112
BryonsBoas
Its time to put up or shut up. It looks more and more like a troll campaign the more you post. If you have anything to back up your more recent claims then post it. Lame excuses mean nothing here.

Quote:
Until you can post proof its all hearsay..
It doesn't get much clearer than that.

Old 01-31-2008, 08:46 PM   #113
Lynn
Wow...This thread is amazing..
I have no idea what esoteric-lizard is on about about.. Monster Snakes is up and running...It was a server crash...There ya go talking about something you do not know anything about.. Why.. just to start up crap with Harry..

I have know idea what else he is talking about either.. I have been a mod on that forum from the get go..There have been a few problems with certain people most have been worked out others well ..You get trouble makers on all fourms..
Harry and Brenda has always been there me...I really hate to see this post brough back up.. I hope you folks reading this can see who the trouble maker really is....

Old 02-01-2008, 12:42 AM   #114
esoteric-lizard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Wow...This thread is amazing..
I have no idea what esoteric-lizard is on about about.. Monster Snakes is up and running...It was a server crash...There ya go talking about something you do not know anything about.. Why.. just to start up crap with Harry..

I have know idea what else he is talking about either.. I have been a mod on that forum from the get go..There have been a few problems with certain people most have been worked out others well ..You get trouble makers on all fourms..
Harry and Brenda has always been there me...I really hate to see this post brough back up.. I hope you folks reading this can see who the trouble maker really is....
oh man you called me a trouble maker..... BUMP!!!

its sad to see that harry and brenda have fooled YOU for so long... so you support people who make death threats... threatening to cut someones nose off... what the hell???

hmmm you maybe.... fat, bread lizards, and your life revolves around the internet.... gee wizz... a pure breed winner LOL!!!

Old 02-01-2008, 09:19 AM   #115
Lynn
1. I did not call you a trouble maker....(but if the shoe fits)

2. All is hear say.. Otherwise I do beleive someone would be in jail...

3. What is a breaded lizard ?

4. No my life does not revole around the internet.. I have to keep my breaded lizards fat..

5. You started this thread and bumped it not me...

I have said all I am going to say...You are wasting my time and BOI space...
Get a life or get back on your meds..

Old 02-01-2008, 09:24 AM   #116
Cat_72
Quote:
That's when you dunk em in milk (or some prefer a beaten egg), then coat them in a seasoned bread crumb mixture before you deep fry them. I thought everyone knew that!

Old 02-01-2008, 09:50 AM   #117
Lynn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
That's when you dunk em in milk (or some prefer a beaten egg), then coat them in a seasoned bread crumb mixture before you deep fry them. I thought everyone knew that!
LOL You are so bad...

I did a show a few years back and they had my name tag as Lynn's Breaded Dragons..People still ask me about them....I still give the promoter heck...

Old 02-01-2008, 01:55 PM   #118
The BoidSmith
Do they "Taste like chicken"? I wonder if the name for fast food chain "KFL" is alread taken.

Old 02-01-2008, 02:47 PM   #119
esoteric-lizard
Quote:
1. I did not call you a trouble maker....(but if the shoe fits)

2. All is hear say.. Otherwise I do beleive someone would be in jail...

4. No my life does not revole around the internet.. I have to keep my breaded lizards fat..

5. You started this thread and bumped it not me...

I have said all I am going to say...You are wasting my time and BOI space...
Get a life or get back on your meds..
~ i am sure you have called me worse things.

~ harry is an ex con - which explains his prison mentality!!

~ i meant bearded lizard... nice career move!!! does it have a nice 401K?

~ you sure seem to spend a lot of time on monstercrackforums!!

~ BUMP!!!

Old 02-01-2008, 06:33 PM   #120
Tom C
Quote:
gees you know i would post proof but the computor that had all my emails and pms from harry is no good thanks to a virus harry sent me.
You sure do have a serious imagination...

I'm pretty sure the computer was your ex-girlfriends and she took it with her when she left you...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!