INQUERY: MONSTER-CAGES.COM and MONSTERSNAKESFOREVER.COM - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-24-2007, 07:10 AM   #31
hhmoore
For the record, I don't know what is really going on here.
I have interacted briefly with Brian on this forum, but I certainly don't know him well enough to comment about his character.
And I don't know you at all, Harry...unless we count the things I may have heard through the grapevine. And there was that comment earlier in this thread - you remember, the one where you stated "I banned you last night from MonsterSnakesForums.com for trying to lowball the market" Maybe its me, but that sounds a bit like an attempt at price fixing

Old 12-24-2007, 07:16 AM   #32
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by esoteric-lizard
weasels was a spell check mistake...
So how come you missed the spell check ignore button for weasels, but managed to find it for the two 'Wessels' in your first post?

Old 12-24-2007, 07:25 AM   #33
snake5007
Quote:
no personal vendetta... as stated before... i was involved in a "potential" business deal with matt at monster-cages.com, of whom i was referred to by harry wessels.... it is my understanding that the purpose of the BOI is for things like this...

(INQUIRY) - you are looking for information on the listed person or business. Perhaps you are considering doing business with them and would like some feedback.<BR>

This forum is designed to serve the purpose of giving anyone interested in the buying and selling of herptile related merchandise the opportunity to inquire about, or find already existing information concerning a person or business with whom they are considering doing business with. This is NOT the place for flame wars of any kind. Statements, rebuttals and clarifications of FACTS are what we are looking for. Personal slurs or heated discusssions about someone's ancestry will not be tolerated. Opinions are acceptable as long as it is PLAINLY stated that you are stating an opinion. Facts are: dates, value of transactions, actual quoted conversations, and the like. Opinons are: YOUR interpretations of motives, business practices or impressions of the person with whom you had conversations with. Keep these FIRMLY in mind when you are posting your message.

NOW please... you are contradicting yourself by insinuating that i have an axe to grind of some sort.

To get those FACTS, you have to ask questions. I don't know where i made a personal slur, or questioned your ancestry. I'd also like to know where i contradicted myself?

P.S. That email that Harry posted looks like a fact to me.

Old 12-24-2007, 01:32 PM   #34
esoteric-lizard
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake5007
So how come you missed the spell check ignore button for weasels, but managed to find it for the two 'Wessels' in your first post?
i said sorry already... please. things happen, i am not 100% perfect. this thread is not about how i misspell things.

seeing as you asked... as for the contradiction... to come on here and start drama, saying i am the one starting drama... is a contradiction.

fact remains i was asked to send snakes to someone i dont know without receiving payment... and i wanted feedback (period).

as it stands now if you literally weighed all the drama in this thread word for word thus far... i would have the lighter load... so please stop telling me about this hidden agenda that i have.

Old 12-24-2007, 01:41 PM   #35
esoteric-lizard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsterSnakesForever.com

Brian would you like me to stoop to your level and tell everyone here what you recive a government check for?

I will refrain just leave me alone and stop this nonsense I have nothing to hide and being a forum owner you are going to make people mad its just the nature of the beast and you can not please everyone.

Everyone have a great Holiday and God Bless!!
ya harry i have a service connected disability that was acquired on active duty in the military while serving my country honorably... you have anything more to say about that?

that is really low harry... how can you be so disrespectful?

how many veterans have you heard of coming back from Iraq with health problems??

Old 12-24-2007, 02:02 PM   #36
MonsterSnakesForever.com
Quote:
ya harry i have a service connected disability that was acquired on active duty in the military while serving my country honorably... you have anything more to say about that?

that is really low harry... how can you be so disrespectful?

how many veterans have you heard of coming back from Iraq with health problems??

Nice try playing the wounded Veteran gig

Yes I DO have something to say about it actually. My father was a POW in Korea and got the crap kicked out of him everyday for 18 months and received psychiatric care for 8 years after his release from the Marine Corps. He never acted like you do.

I have sympathy for all Veterans who have been HONORABLY DISCHARGED. Act honorable and you will be treated with the same respect. You dishonor with the way you conduct yourself...nice attempt to make me look bad again.

I simply pointed this out because the people here have the right to know what they are dealing with. Now if your done Brian you have not pointed out any dishonesty on my part and your posts are lacking in merit so let it go...I hate having to keep saying this is my last post but to think I am unsympathetic to Honorable Veterans given my family history I could not let slide.

Please get a life and leave me alone...

Old 12-24-2007, 02:32 PM   #37
esoteric-lizard
Quote:
Nice try playing the wounded Veteran gig

Yes I DO have something to say about it actually. My father was a POW in Korea and got the crap kicked out of him everyday for 18 months and received psychiatric care for 8 years after his release from the Marine Corps. He never acted like you do.

I have sympathy for all Veterans who have been HONORABLY DISCHARGED. Act honorable and you will be treated with the same respect. You dishonor with the way you conduct yourself...nice attempt to make me look bad again.

I simply pointed this out because the people here have the right to know what they are dealing with. Now if your done Brian you have not pointed out any dishonesty on my part and your posts are lacking in merit so let it go...I hate having to keep saying this is my last post but to think I am unsympathetic to Honorable Veterans given my family history I could not let slide.

Please get a life and leave me alone...
WOUNDED VETERAN GIG???????????????????????????????

WTFudge IS YOUR PROBLEM AxxOLE........ i spent 5 yrs in the military dude!!! you dont know me and you dont know where i came from SO STOP PRETENDING THAT YOU DO!!!!

YOU didnt serve your country... your dad did.... that doesnt make you a judge of character... OK!!!!

you are the lowest form of life on this planet and i am glad ALL the people in reptile biz can see this here... and if your dad were here to read this and knew you were treating "DOC" this way - he would kick your butt... you know a corpsman probably saved your dads life on more than one occation?? sound like you dont have the slightest clue do you... maybe you are just making all this crap up!!!!

tell me dude.... what does my personal life have to do with my potential business dealings with matt at monster-cages.com anyway??? and why are you on here telling me i am a Px of crap for serving my country....

you are beyond belief harry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-24-2007, 02:46 PM   #38
esoteric-lizard
Quote:
nice attempt to make me look bad again.
harry i dont need to make you look bad.... you're doing a good job of that yourself.

Old 12-24-2007, 03:12 PM   #39
Dr Owens
Quote:
Now Mr mud slinger would you like me to start name dropping? I have one for you...Dr Jay Owens...Would you like to tell folks here how many times Jay has had to ban you from the Bob Clark forums for harassment? Just last week Jay banned your one of hundreds of fake IP's for coming in and making trouble for one of there members because you don't like him and you made up several fake names and also attacked Jay for no reason other then he was doing his Job as admin of the site for Bob. I am sure Jay will verify this if directed to this post.
I don't know why my name is being "dropped" in this little pissing match. I have nothing to do with your guy's argument.

However, I can confirm that I banned someone last week on the BCF for acting like a complete putz. I then banned them again when they attempted to return under a different name. I didn't bother wasting my time with trying to figure out who the jerk was because I had a lot going on at the time. Whoever it was, they had some pretty significant mental deficiencies, and to say that they were "unbalanced" would be an understatement. It was a prety pathetic spectacle really.

Old 12-24-2007, 03:19 PM   #40
Dr Owens
The purpose of this forum is not for the public display of personal vendettas or attacks. It is a forum for matters pertaining to reptile related business. If your issue is a personal one, then there are plenty of places for you to insult and degrade each other...however, this is not it. Keep it on task gentlemen.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!