INQUERY: MONSTER-CAGES.COM and MONSTERSNAKESFOREVER.COM - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-25-2007, 02:00 PM   #51
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C
lmao....Posting on a free classified forum is a privilege not a right...

Let me reiterate...

Price fixing is ILLEGAL. Laugh all you want. It don't change a thing.

Old 12-25-2007, 02:10 PM   #52
esoteric-lizard
Quote:
Actually... I believe in protecting the market that many people have spent alot of money on to help bring in these cool new morphs and I see nothing wrong with it.

It isnt really controlling the market, its not allowing low ballers to advertise for free, If you want to pay some one to host your ad's, then by all means sell what you want for what ever you want..You paid for that ability.
i am not a lowballer... like i sad before... i am getting out of reptile breeding and to expect me, or anybody else for that matter, to live up to the "golden standard" is extremely unrealistic and quit franky controlling... a lowballer is a person who breeds snakes and is price cutting his competitors... i am offering a choice deal to someone who could turn around and make a nice return on thier investment... i think that is totally different than lowballing. i offered harry and his partner matt a choice deal.... and they were planning to rip me off!!!

for those of you out there that support harry and matt be forewarned they these two are people have, from what i have discovered, a very checkered past... i would like to thanks those who have to see through the BS and see the facts...

Old 12-25-2007, 02:12 PM   #53
Tom C
Quote:
Price fixing is ILLEGAL
You are missing the point of the term "privilege" , no one is price fixing and this is about an agenda that has nothing to do with "price fixing"

If you have been in this hobby for awhile you would have to agree that 99% of us have pointed potential customers in the direction of different breeders, tell me how this has anything to do w/ "monstersnakesforever and Brians deal w/ "monstercages" ??

Nothing, you cant hold a person accountable for a referral.

Old 12-25-2007, 02:14 PM   #54
esoteric-lizard
Quote:
lmao....Posting on a free classified forum is a privilege not a right...
just to let everybody know that tomC is harry wessels supermod, on harry's forum, and its very common for him to fight harry's fights... just ignore him he was not involved in my potential business dealing with harry and matt.

Old 12-25-2007, 02:19 PM   #55
esoteric-lizard
i think harry was trying to detere people away from buying my snakes at this good price because they would be participating in "price cutting."

and now harry is being accused of "price fixing.... that is how this is relevant to my dealing with amtt and harry. very simply put... another on of harry's attempts at strong arming someone.

Old 12-25-2007, 02:23 PM   #56
Tom C
Brian, You are a sad disturbed person...This dispute has been over for a long time.
You arent into reptiles anymore, move on and get a life in sewing or something..

Old 12-25-2007, 02:29 PM   #57
esoteric-lizard
Quote:
Brian, You are a sad disturbed person...This dispute has been over for a long time.
You arent into reptiles anymore, move on and get a life in sewing or something..
no i am happy... and what disturbs me is you and your bully friends. i have a fantastic career and a very brite future. if you want to continue this than go to you boss's website and start a thread there... otherwise bud out!!!

Old 12-25-2007, 02:33 PM   #58
Tom C
Brian your only intentions of this thread is to try an deface Harry...It has nothing to do w/ any deal and you know it.

I only hope that some one finally buys those hets so you can move on w/ your life and be done w/ this hatred that you have for Harry...He is a good person and you guys had a personal disagreement ( which is personal and has nothing to do w/ a sale) that you cant seem to let go.

Let it go Brian, its over.....

Old 12-25-2007, 02:54 PM   #59
esoteric-lizard
Quote:
Brian your only intentions of this thread is to try an deface Harry...It has nothing to do w/ any deal and you know it.

I only hope that some one finally buys those hets so you can move on w/ your life and be done w/ this hatred that you have for Harry...He is a good person and you guys had a personal disagreement ( which is personal and has nothing to do w/ a sale) that you cant seem to let go.

Let it go Brian, its over.....
no i wont admit it tom, i have nothing to let go... those two tried to scam me... who in their right mind asks to have someone send snakes to them without paying for them first???

... give me a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

like i said before harry doesnt need my help to ruin his already shady reputaion... neither does matt.... OK!!!!!

AGAIN, tomC.... you have nothing to do with this and you have said enough. you are known for fighting for harry and STOP it.... this is between me, matt, and harry PERIOD!!!

Old 12-25-2007, 02:57 PM   #60
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
You are missing the point of the term "privilege" , no one is price fixing and this is about an agenda that has nothing to do with "price fixing"

If you have been in this hobby for awhile you would have to agree that 99% of us have pointed potential customers in the direction of different breeders, tell me how this has anything to do w/ "monstersnakesforever and Brians deal w/ "monstercages" ??

Nothing, you cant hold a person accountable for a referral.

Let me spell it out for you. Your "friends" own words, not mine....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsterSnakesForever.com Post #12
Thanks for the inquery Brian. I banned you last night from MonsterSnakesForums.com for trying to lowball the market

Also from post #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsterSnakesForever.com
I then decided after you bad mouthed me you didnt need to be on my forums selling your animals for FREE and at 1/3 the market value and you are upset with me because I would not let you undercut the market on my website...I then banned you. After I did I recieved this...

That is attempting to price fix. Are you so blind you cannot see past your friendship? Being someones friend, does NOT mean that that person deserves backing for unethical practices. IMO it makes you look just as bad for condoning that sort of behavior.

I'll stand by my opinion.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!