Good Guy Karen Barker - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-01-2010, 02:13 PM   #1
HowlinGaleDragons
Karen Barker

Over the winter I bought a Male Dbl Het Red Italian Leather Back from Karen and he has been everything she said he is right out of the box he was a really neat Rusty Red Orange color with beautiful side bars and as he matured he went into one of the most beautiful Red Orange shades I have seen. He is a big boy and one heck of a breeder he dose not mess around with the girls and always gets the job done; he has already Produced Leather Backs and Hypo Leatherbacks that are just as stunning as he is.

Karen was very easy to work with she held him for me for a few days while I waited for my pay check to clear so I could pay for him; her shipping methods are great and she emails or calls back quickly.

Thanks for a Great boy Karen!

Old 05-12-2010, 08:26 PM   #2
Switzer Reptiles Inc.
We too have purchased bearded dragons from Karen in the past. She is very professional, friendly and has very nice bearded dragons. Buy from Karen with confidence.... she is a great gal:-)

Linda Switzer
Switzer Reptiles
www.SwitzerReptiles.com

Old 05-19-2010, 09:59 AM   #3
sarabellum
I agree! I just bought my second bearded dragon from Karen and my new little girl arrived today! Both times I bought from Karen the dragon arrived and looked even BETTER in real life. The dragons already look amazing in the pictures she takes, but in person they are much brighter and I even thought "Wow, she must have sent me the wrong dragon" because it just looked so much better. I will definitely do business with Karen again in the future. The baby that arrived today came a day late due to some problems with flights for UPS and Karen even called and made sure the package was well taken care of. She packages very well and the baby was alert and all ready to get out and run around when I got her even though she had been stuck in the box an extra day. Like I said, amazing breeder that really knows her stuff!

Old 12-22-2010, 12:09 PM   #4
jellyfishrhythm
Received my red leatherback female in the mail today from Karen, and she's more beautiful than I could have imagined! As soon as I untied the travel bag she was in, she poked her head out, tasted my finger, and crawled right up my arm. She's very healthy, and is already eating out of my hand.

Great communication, awesomely smooth transaction, amazing shipping job, and a top-notch dragon - Karen, you rock!

Old 03-30-2011, 07:56 PM   #5
het_pythons
I LOVE KAREN i have bought MANY dragons from her and got them from shows from her. shes is a very nice lady and i love doing business with her. lol if you read this karen its joey

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!