Calling all indigo keepers... - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pituophis & Drymarchon Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-11-2006, 12:02 AM   #61
thesnakeman
Talking Lets help each other

Matt,
We have started something new at; www.indigosforever.org We'd love to have you join. And I would like to help fund your genetics research with profits from the indigo T-shirt sales. Come over there, and tell me what you think.
T.

Old 11-11-2006, 12:16 AM   #62
matt rand
Nazzza!

I received the five sheds from your Drys today! thanks, these skins will be interesting to type and compare with the snakes still in the US. i'll let you know when we get some results on them.

for those interested, we're having good luck finding probes for polymorphic regions of noncoding DNA. this will give us good tools for distinguishing among fairly closely related individuals.

stay tuned.

matt

Old 11-11-2006, 12:24 AM   #63
matt rand
Tony...

i'll have a look see at the new website. i'm a little concerned that with so many forums and websites, we'll spread ourselves very thin. hopefully we'll all cooperate and call attention to interesting information across a few of these sites.

matt

Old 11-11-2006, 11:10 AM   #64
thesnakeman
No worries mate, now there's only one website for drymarchon! It has it's own discussion forum, and everything. Just keep in mind that it is still under construction.

And I still want to help fund your project if it's kosher, and if you need it. If not, I'll save it for some other indigo projects. Just let me know. Also, we need a third person so we can become a real not for profit, or non-profit organization. How bout you shoot me an e-mail, and I'll give you my ph.# so we can chat about it. I'd love to pick your brain about indigos anyway! Or you can give me your ph.# and we'll talk on my dime, either way. Maybe the next time we're in Ioweenia, we'll jump up there. FYI, all the trees in southern Min., lean south because IOWA SUCKS! trust me, I was born there, just don't tell anyone.
T.

Old 11-16-2006, 06:21 AM   #65
nazzza
I hope my skins will be useful for your work and eventually in future my indigo will help to introduce new (ITALIAN ) blood in USA

Old 11-16-2006, 10:50 AM   #66
thesnakeman
Now THAT would be nice!
T.

Old 11-25-2006, 11:47 AM   #67
itam
Matt,

Just wanted to aks if you have received my sheds.

Johanna.

Old 11-25-2006, 06:34 PM   #68
matt rand
no, not yet...

it may take some time coming from overseas. when did you send them? if you provided infromation with the sheds, then i usually email the sender within 1-2 days of receiving the samples.

matt

Old 11-26-2006, 11:15 AM   #69
itam
I send them last week.
Stupidly, not written down my email addres with the sheds
When you send me a PM from here its oke.

Jo.

Old 11-26-2006, 12:40 PM   #70
BWSmith
I have had international mail take 2-8 weeks before.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!