Looking for oppnions! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-02-2012, 04:43 PM   #1
OEdwards
Looking for oppnions!

Hey guys my male is getting more and more patching and not sure what to classify this as everyone said they would go away but they are getting bigger and I think he is getting a paradox black spot on his belly he has shed and it is still there but do not want to miss lable any thing. I asked Josh D. about it and am waiting to hear back just wanted to see what everyone else thinks his beard is in shed on the lower half.
Attached Images

Old 09-02-2012, 06:56 PM   #2
OEdwards
hear all the shed is about off the beard and here in the black spot more vivid when not fired up.
Attached Images

Old 09-03-2012, 04:09 PM   #3
Headcreeps
To me the patches on his chin look like he will shed soon. I've had dragons whose chins looked a little like that. The black spot is very small, can't say much about that. How old is he? And what are his genetics

Old 09-03-2012, 04:52 PM   #4
OEdwards
no he wont shed soon there because he JUST shed and they have always been the just not as big. he is 13 weeks and he is an very trans hypo male the spots appear on his hands and starting to on his legs as well they are purple there

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!