Inquiry Alana Cohen AKA SnakeMami - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-01-2010, 04:59 PM   #11
snakemami
On a follow up note, I just spoke with Danielle and we will not be finalizing this agreement. I just found out she is a 15 year old minor, and legally she can't enter into any kind of sales contract anyway. She has assured me she will be removing this post or responding to explain herself, and she was very nice about it, but I don't believe it is ethical to do business in this manner. I hope this clarifies everything and puts this issue to rest, as there are many people I have done business with who can vouch for me.

Old 02-01-2010, 05:13 PM   #12
Azemiops
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemami View Post
On a follow up note, I just spoke with Danielle and we will not be finalizing this agreement. I just found out she is a 15 year old minor, and legally she can't enter into any kind of sales contract anyway. She has assured me she will be removing this post or responding to explain herself, and she was very nice about it, but I don't believe it is ethical to do business in this manner. I hope this clarifies everything and puts this issue to rest, as there are many people I have done business with who can vouch for me.

As Alanna said, I sincerely apologize for posting that thread without thinking and not checking out the rules for business transactions concerning age requirement. She is at no fault here whatsoever, and again I sincerely apologize, and am left learning and lesson and at the same time feeling pretty stupid.

Old 02-01-2010, 05:14 PM   #13
Azemiops
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemami View Post

As Alanna said, I sincerely apologize for posting that thread without thinking and not checking out the rules for business transactions concerning age requirement. She is at no fault here whatsoever, and again I sincerely apologize, and am left learning a lesson and at the same time feeling pretty stupid.

Old 02-01-2010, 10:56 PM   #14
Iraqvet
Dont feel stupid..I am gathering this person has a good rep..So if she wants your animals,then they are probably nice ones...I say keep breeding and when you turn 18,you will be able to start out ahead of the game...

Old 02-01-2010, 11:37 PM   #15
flboy21283
Alanna is a GREAT person! I've highly recommended her to friends, and have bought from and sold to her myself. I've had the opportunity to visit her home and see her collection. Her animals are the highest quality available, and her captive husbandry is spot on. Two thumbs way up!

Old 02-01-2010, 11:38 PM   #16
WrathRaptor
Personally, I would just like to add, that I have purchased some baby Beauty Snakes from her at the beginning of the year. I have only good things to say about my experience with her. She gets all the thumbs up and good karma I can send her way. We've remained in contact since, and I look forward to any potential future dealings we may have.

I will say this, because it is just good wisdom: Patience is a virtue. We all have things going on in life that keep us busy, especially in these times.

@ Alanna: As always, thanks again! Snakes are doing fantastic!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!