Two different Leopard Geckos trade for baby beardies! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2004, 02:47 AM   #1
lizardchica
Talking Two different Leopard Geckos trade for baby beardies!

Hey everyone in beardie land! I am looking to trade one of my leos for one really nice baby beardie or a couple norms. I already own a almost 2 year old beardie named Big Head. But I'm looking to get a couple babies since I have a custom made tank that's 6ft long and 14 wide..I made a new tank for Big Head so now i have this empty one and would really like a couple lil' baby beardies to be cruisin in it! lol..So if you are interested E-mail me for pics of the leo's i have for trade..ones a male and ones a female. I will try to post at least one good pic of each! Thanks so much and have a great day! This is the male for trade..
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-07-2004, 06:30 PM   #2
lizardchica
I tried post females pic but not working!

Hey I've tried posting the females pic but it's not working..e-mail me if you are interested...oh yah..and I have another female who is a year old but she was more expensive then the other two..I paid 125 for her...but I just found a female to breed with more of the colors I want..so now she too is for sale.. This is a pic of her and her sisters she is the one..on the farthest left...i am willing to take 115 for her or trade too..just ask me !!
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-07-2004, 07:52 PM   #3
lizardchica
Here's the other female for trade...

Here's a pic of a juvi Female I tried posting earlier and didn't work..well here's all three of them for sale trade..and she's in there...The color is crappy with this digital camera sorry they don't show all the colors well...
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread