Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 251 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-06-2018, 07:09 PM   #2501
Sugarhedgie
Page 2

For some reason only 1 out of the 2 pages from the most recent hearing “court minutes” is pulling up from my phone but from my laptop I was able to screen shot page 2.
Sorry for the quality and if it posts sideways uhhgg

There will be more up on the site soon from the judge
Attached Images

Old 11-06-2018, 08:17 PM   #2502
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiranar View Post
So... what happens if he ignores this?
Page 1, last 2 lines of the PDF: Ty has 20 days to respond or he will be subject to a civil writ of bodily attachment. Now, that doesn't mean that the authorities will do a no-knock raid on his house, shoot his dog, and drag him out in his underwear at 0430 on a Sunday morning; the cops have better things to do. It does mean that there will be a civil warrant out for him and if he comes under law-enforcement's radar for some other reason, such as a traffic stop, he will be taken before the judge.

Meanwhile, interest on the judgment is accruing.

Old 11-07-2018, 03:20 PM   #2503
snakesareawesome
I hope he is as rich as everyone says, because this is going to be one hell of a bill when it is all said and done

Old 11-08-2018, 01:23 PM   #2504
Ddraig73
Here is the Order Granting Counter Plaintiff's Motion for Contempt.
Attached Images

Old 11-08-2018, 01:25 PM   #2505
NathanKS
You guys are somewhat missing the most interesting point, in addition to contempt, the writ for bodily attachment opens up a few interesting options for Michelle.

She could theoretically (note: this is not legal advice and I'm willing to guess her lawyer would caution against this) claim ownership of a number of Tegu's equivalent to the value owed to Michelle by Ty and have the Charlotte County Sherriff assist her in doing so.

Also, the Court continues to reserve the award of attorney and reasonable fees, so all these additional hearing, filing fees, and related, will be added onto Ty's bill in addition to the monetary damages already specified.

Old 11-08-2018, 01:34 PM   #2506
Ddraig73
Order granting Attorney's Fees
Attached Images

Old 11-08-2018, 08:02 PM   #2507
predators
It says right on the motion that he can be incarcerated until he complies but, I really have a hard time believing he would be incarcerated indefinitely until he provides and fills out some paper work. This is a civil case and although it is a large amount to most of us in the scheme of things and as civil cases go it is not a sizable judgement. Our jails are so overcrowded as it is. Imagine if they started jailing every single person who did not fill out or provide information post judgement. I am not an Atty. and, the dealings I have had in the past with Mr Parks have been anything but pleasant so I am glad to see Karma coming back to bite him. He has obviously stalled this case, now stalling paying . I think he has come to the end of the line but I really don't see him be jailed because of this..

Old 11-08-2018, 09:54 PM   #2508
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by predators View Post
It says right on the motion that he can be incarcerated until he complies but, I really have a hard time believing he would be incarcerated indefinitely until he provides and fills out some paper work. This is a civil case and although it is a large amount to most of us in the scheme of things and as civil cases go it is not a sizable judgement. Our jails are so overcrowded as it is. Imagine if they started jailing every single person who did not fill out or provide information post judgement. I am not an Atty. and, the dealings I have had in the past with Mr Parks have been anything but pleasant so I am glad to see Karma coming back to bite him. He has obviously stalled this case, now stalling paying . I think he has come to the end of the line but I really don't see him be jailed because of this..
I completely agree he is very unlikely to serve any jail time but wouldent it be justice if he did?
However just maybe the sheer threat of it might jolt him from his torpidity and get him to pay up and shut up.
Go Michelle!

Old 11-09-2018, 12:17 AM   #2509
tcp2
If he is picked up on an outstanding warrant he will go to jail. At that time Ty can post bail to get out. If they are really bored where he lives the police might even come in the middle of the night to pick him up. True
story.

Old 11-09-2018, 12:49 AM   #2510
WebSlave
Just out of curiosity, does the TSA check for outstanding warrants at the airports?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu