Bad Guy Yaisel Rodriguez-Voisk - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-11-2014, 10:35 AM   #1
snakeman97
Yaisel Rodriguez-Voisk

On March 11th 2014 I sent Yaisel $145 for a par or Veild Chameleons. When they did not not show up on the day he said they would I sent him message asking why he did not ship. He said the male got out and he could not find it. Next delivery date was a no show again. He said female was not doing well. I asked for a refund. He sent 2 refunds through PayPal and both were declined by his bank. Now he stopped all communications and says I'm being an ASS. My next call is to Florida Fish and Game. I'm not sure he is legally collecting animals in Florida

Old 04-11-2014, 10:59 AM   #2
Lucille
In my opinion you should NEVER have to ASK a vendor why something was not shipped as agreed, the vendor should contact you, preferably before the expected time of delivery.

Bill do you have emails of what transpired, and screenshots of the declined payments?
I believe Yaisel's username is 'Glassy' and he has ads here. There is feedback on him both positive and not.

Old 04-11-2014, 12:13 PM   #3
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeman97 View Post
On March 11th 2014 I sent Yaisel $145 for a par or Veild Chameleons. When they did not not show up on the day he said they would I sent him message asking why he did not ship. He said the male got out and he could not find it. Next delivery date was a no show again. He said female was not doing well. I asked for a refund. He sent 2 refunds through PayPal and both were declined by his bank. Now he stopped all communications and says I'm being an ASS. My next call is to Florida Fish and Game. I'm not sure he is legally collecting animals in Florida
Why the suspicions on the legality of his animals? And why were you willing to purchase from him if you had those suspicions?

Old 04-11-2014, 07:01 PM   #4
Ron Allen
Sorry bro Invasives in FL are take all you want. Have you filed a claim with Paypal?

Old 04-12-2014, 05:19 PM   #5
Reptile cooper
Omg he tried to sell me a pair of Sulawesi water skinks on Facebook and told me that he had a male veiled chameleon for the same price $175. Thank you so much!!

Old 04-12-2014, 05:53 PM   #6
cguarino30
I also had him change ship dates and order quantities on me without notice, and when confronted about things like that, he definitely went right into attack mode.

Anyone can show integrity when things all go according to plan, it's how a seller responds to complications that shows his true colors, in my opinion.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!