Bad Guy Evan Stahl STAY AWAY! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-20-2013, 12:03 PM   #21
VinnyButch
For what it's worth, I've bought a few animals from Evan. He's been nothing but professional, and the snakes I bought have been perfect. That's just my experience. One might also consider his reputation and trader rating on this site.

Vinny Buccigrossi

Old 08-20-2013, 12:36 PM   #22
evansnakes
just got this email

You're gonna get handled point blank... You fucked with the wrong person this time you fat bald fuck...

I tried to be a gentle man but that wasn't good enough for you... Keep running your mouth pussy

~Zenny

Old 08-20-2013, 02:02 PM   #23
lilnightmare
Quote:
Originally Posted by evansnakes View Post
just got this email

You're gonna get handled point blank... You fucked with the wrong person this time you fat bald fuck...

I tried to be a gentle man but that wasn't good enough for you... Keep running your mouth pussy

~Zenny
and here ladies and gentleman is what we call a professional response

Old 08-20-2013, 02:23 PM   #24
meowmeowkazoo
In the interest of helping other people avoid infractions, remember not to quote the profanity.

Old 08-20-2013, 02:28 PM   #25
RichsBallPythons
With how the OP responds, Id not give jack back and wash my hands of it.

Whether evan is in wrong or not, you catch more bees with honey, and any customer that spoke to me like that would be ignored indefinitely.

Me and evan have had our problems over many years, but we have NEVER spoke that way against one another

Old 08-20-2013, 02:43 PM   #26
John Apple
Evan is someone I have known for many many years and is a very trusted individual in my book.
He is by far one of the most understanding folk when dealing with ignorant stupid individuals [this I have witnessed at many shows].
The possibility is that Evan sent the wrong snake albeit a better looking one by the pics, but if he said he sent the correct one he did....
Zenny kinda sounds like a keyboard cowboy....thumping away at the keys...biting his tongue....breaking his nails...making vieled threats and then bonifide threats.....
just a lil insight towards Evans character....he apologised to me thinking he was a bit short with my son at the last taylor show...I passed on the apology and John mathew ...he said it wasn't even necessary.....
The thing about Evan he tells it like it is and Zenny could not handle it.....as far as scamming....well looks like the customer is not allways correct

Old 08-20-2013, 02:47 PM   #27
Kida
Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by evansnakes View Post
just got this email

You're gonna get handled point blank... You with the wrong person this time you fat bald ...

I tried to be a gentle man but that wasn't good enough for you... Keep running your mouth

~Zenny

Well alrighty then. That email just switched this lurker from the OP's side to
Evans. That is completely unprofessional and unacceptable no matter how you feel you got treated or shafted. And I dont think Ive seen proof yet that you did in fact agree on a particular snake. Evans story seems very plausible without that to back the OP up. I would just ship it back and be done with it.

Old 08-20-2013, 03:12 PM   #28
meowmeowkazoo
Yeah, I was on the OP's side until I read that PM. I wouldn't touch this guy with a 10 foot pole now. Actually I'm not on either of their sides on this point. Sounds like poor communication from both of them. Would like to see some screenshots of conversation that led to this snake being shipped out though.

Old 08-20-2013, 03:53 PM   #29
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZFelicien View Post
NOW he blocks my emails?
Perhaps he blocked your emails because they are along the same lines as the one he just posted?
If so, I don't blame him.
You have chosen not to post the emails you say you have, that may serve to back up your assertions. Your choice, but your reputation is dwindling given what we have seen.

Old 08-20-2013, 06:40 PM   #30
ZFelicien
i didnt come here to make friends, or get people to side with i came here to share a terrible experience with Evan stahl... thats it... he came here trying to make me look like a liar and i got highly upset

Facts:

-He sent out snake then sent me an email once the animal was already in transit!

-he sent me the wrong snake... denied that he did... offered the animal to someone else

you wanna buy from Evan S. go right ahead

i sell snakes all the time... i ship snakes overseas... i would never treat a customer the way he treated me/spoke to me

another poster shared a link with another experience...

i lost my temper and cursed him out YEP! i make zero apologies for doing so!

i sent out one email early monday morning; got 2 short replies shortly after that i didnt like... when i tried to send another it kept getting bounced back/unsent ... emailed my boss right after that and the emails went thru... seems like i was blocked on his end to me

here are some screenshot for ya!

1st pic is what started this "mess" on my end

2nd pic is the 1st reply he sent to my email
3rd pic is the end of my email intital email
4th is his 2nd reply to the same email
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!