For Sale Career change/boas need to go. Snow, Sunglow, Dh sunglow, Ghost het moonglow, albino - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2009, 07:57 PM   #1
Smash39
Career change/boas need to go. Snow, Sunglow, Dh sunglow, Ghost het moonglow, albino

Ok guys I was getting into boa breeding after years of keeping them but I'll be changing careers fairly soon. I'll be required to be away from home for about 6 months at a time and then home for 6 months. I have nowone to take care of my boas so they need to sell. I've got some good stuff that's taken me about a year to selectively pick out what I wanted to start off with. So here's the list.

Males:

08 Possible super sunglow, absolute stunner, from Mike Panichi. He's almost 4 feet and weighs about 739 grams. He'll be ready very soon to breed. $800

08 Sunglow probable het anery from Jimmy Horton. Father was either a snow or albino het snow, Jimmy told me he felt the snow was the actual father. He's about 4 feet and weighs
1280 grams and can breed now. $1200

08 Albino, breathtaking for an albino. Best color I've seen. You will not be dissapointed in this guy. He's going to be one of the best albino breeders out there I can promise that. Ready to breed now at 1091 grams and about 4 feet. $500

08 Ghost poss super, great coler and pattern, From Tim Kopenhoffer. He's ready to go now at about 4 feet and 839 grams. $400

09 Sunglow from Keith B. Bred by Pete Kahl though. He's definitely the darkest sunglow I've ever seen. His orange is about as dark as it gets without being red. $500

Females:

09 Ghost het albino. From Steve Hodges Snow x Ghost litter. Born April 1st. Simply stunning and super clean. Will make one of the best breeders out there in a few short years. Solid investment. SOLD, still have her sister though.

09 Ghost het albino. #2 I got from Steve Hodge. Both these girls are beautiful and will make TONS of money and great looking boas in the future. Get ahead of the game there's not many of these out there and even less that look this good. $450

08 Possible super sunglow. She's got to be one of the best looking sunglows out there. Her pattern is rediculously clean and she has great color. I'd put money on her being a super. She weighs 883 grams. Produced by Robert Baker at Bakers Boas. $900

06 Snow. She was raised slowly by the two previous people who owned her but she has a great appetite and she's at the size to put on seriously weight. She's 5.25 lbs but is eating like a horse and could even breed come beginning of next year. She would then most likely drop late summer or early fall. Or just save her for next year and get her up over 20lbs. SOLD.

06 DH sunglow from Jimmy Horton. From Rich Ihle before that. She was 16 lbs when I got her but she's probably more like 18-20 lbs now. Eating two xxl rats once a week to get some weight for breeding. She's super dark and her babies will be amazing I'm sure of it. I'd much prefer a local sale but I could maybe find a box and styrofoam big enough to ship her but it won't be cheap. $800

05 Het albino from Jimmy Horton. From Rich Ihle before that also. This girl is proven with 42 live babies in 2008. This girl is a powerhouse and big. She's about 9 feet long and last time I weighed her she was 33 lbs. You get this girl and she will definitely make you your money back with just a couple babies. Breed a sunglow to her and with her track record you should get about 10 sunglows. One of them will make you all the money back you'll invest in this girl. Local pickup only on her. She's too big for me to ship. $400

Off the top of my head that's everything I have to sell. I've got cages and racks but I obviously can't sell them until the boas are sold but keep that in mind. If you have any questions or want more pics or current weights, anything just let me know. I don't have to get everything gone in like 2 days as I've got some time but I'd like to get them sold before it gets too cold to ship. Prices do not include shipping. I'm negotiable on the prices some but nothing too crazy. I need to sell these but not bad enough right now to give them away. I've got some pics I'll post in a reply and I'll get more as I can. Thanks a bunch guys and gals and get these great boas while I still have them. Got good females and males ready to go this season. Emails work best but PM's here work well too. zachashwood@yahoo.com

Zach Ashwood
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-28-2009, 08:16 PM   #2
Smash39
Here are some pics. I don't have pics of all of them but I will soon. Feel free to ask for pics as well.

Contact User Check User
Old 10-29-2009, 06:15 PM   #3
Smash39
SNOW SOLD.
ONE GHOST HET MOONGLOW SOLD. Still have one though.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-31-2009, 10:38 PM   #4
Smash39
Bump for some great boas.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-03-2009, 02:13 AM   #5
Smash39
Bump. Sold a few guys but I still have some great stuff.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-06-2009, 01:52 AM   #6
Smash39
Bump.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread