For Sale Red Bull Incubator (DC/MD/VA/DE/SE PA area) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 11-09-2012, 11:28 AM   #1
Showcase Serpents
Red Bull Incubator (DC/MD/VA/DE/SE PA area)

I need a bigger incubator so I'm putting my Red Bull incubator up for sale. It’s an excellent incubator and has successfully incubated 3 clutches of BP eggs. Being a commercial refrigerator is holds it’s temperature very well. There is a switch on top that turns on the lights inside (and in the logo) so you can check on your eggs through the glass without opening the door and causing a temperature fluctuation.

It has a few cosmetic bumps and scrapes from it's days as a bar fridge but overall it's cosmetically in very good condition.

Exterior dimensions are 19” wide x 19” deep x 31.5” tall
Interior dimensions are 16” wide x 14’ deep x 22” tall

It comes with a mounted Herpstat proportional thermostat for temperature regulation and a interior fan to keep temps even throughout.

$300 cash, PayPal or credit card. Price includes delivery up to 50 miles from zip code 20019. $10 for delivery 50-100 miles.

If you have any questions please feel free to email me at Adam@ShowcaseSerpents.com

Give your hatchlings wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!