Jason Holzworth aka Big Country - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-22-2007, 08:41 AM   #1
Roerep
Jason Holzworth aka Big Country

Bought a Blood Python from Jason Holzworth (redpython.net) recently and was very pleased with his customer service and integrity. He is quick to reply to e-mail questions, and when there was a shipping problem (due to the ineptness of the shipping co) he did all the communications and follow-up to make sure the snake arrived in good shape. I will definitely deal with him again in the future.
Jim Lineberger

Old 06-22-2007, 08:48 AM   #2
Donnie Smith
I agree that BC is a great guy. I have had several transactions with him and all have gone smoothly.

Old 06-22-2007, 10:20 PM   #3
Oak Hill Reptiles
Had a neutral experience with him in which I had a change of heart about one of the snakes I was purchasing (In a group) and I did not feel he was giving me proper compensation. Ended up just canceling the payment.

Very nice guy though, we handled it without getting over the top.

Old 02-12-2009, 09:54 PM   #4
whimpyguns
just purchased an awesome albino male ball python from jason. every detail of the transaction went very smooth. communication was good, he responded to emails in a very timely manner, packaging, shipping, his follow-up phone call......everything went the way it should be with all transactions. the snake appears to be very healthy as well as HUGE.
i would recommend him to anyone. thanx jason.
mike mcmullen

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!