Steve Beamer-PrimevalBeauty-Good Guy! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-20-2006, 06:22 PM   #1
HerpLuver
Thumbs up Steve Beamer-PrimevalBeauty-Good Guy!

I saw Steve's ad for his 1.1 06 hypo boa pair. He had reduced the price to $350 shipped and i was ready to purchase. I received these two beauty's today and they are looking great. Steve was courteous and shipped extremely fast, with great packaging and a cool pack.

Thanks alot steve. By the way, do you want Alicia's pillow case back? hehe

Here's pic's of the two.

I can't get them to pop (either one) so im thinking the first two are the female and the 3rd is the male. Steve if you could verify that for me one more time i'd greatly appreciate that.

Old 06-21-2006, 08:09 AM   #2
Bill_Leverton
Cool

Chris, They look nice .....But I do have one tiny problem tho I always thought his name was Steve Beamer If your gonna give the man KUDOS at least get his name right see if you can get one of the mods to fix his name hate to think the wrong guy is getting credit

Old 06-21-2006, 12:44 PM   #3
HerpLuver
The shipping label i have says Steve Beamon, thats what i was going on when i put the good guy thread up. I looked at his name on his user profile and it does say Beamer. Weird.

Sorry steve i'll have someone fix it ASAP!

Old 06-21-2006, 04:37 PM   #4
RNPreptiles
Steve is a good guy! I don't know how to sex so I never verified, but he told me exactly which one was which by markings so I'm sure he won't have a problem letting you know which is which if they don't pop for you.

Nick Puder

Old 06-21-2006, 04:43 PM   #5
akaangela
I love those picts. The face shot is breathtaking

Old 11-26-2008, 01:46 PM   #6
Uroboros
I just received 1.2 100% het pied ball pythons from Steve. Well packed, alert active animals. I have faith that the genetics will prove out, but I won't know for a couple of years down the line. I'll write back when they do.

Thanks again, Steve, you ROCK.

Old 11-30-2008, 09:25 PM   #7
dmasio
Yea I bought a 08 female spotnose 100% het albino from Steve I cant wait to prove her out. But the transaction went flawlessly

Old 02-12-2009, 10:04 PM   #8
whimpyguns
just made a trade with steve, i recieved a pair of '08 het pied ball pythons that arrived today. they are nice, healthy looking hets that i can't wait to prove out. this was my first trade, i shipped first (voluntarily) and without hesitation, based on his reputation here on the boi. every detail of our transaction went off without a hitch. steve is a gentleman and assett to our hobby. i look forward to future transactions with him.
thanx again steve,
mike mcmullen

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!