Good Guys @ Armstrong Crickets - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-16-2004, 02:48 PM   #1
Lynn
Thumbs up Good Guys @ Armstrong Crickets

I have been doing business with Armstrong crickets out of West Monroe , Louisiana for 6 years now and could not be happier. Their cricket count is amazing. Their health of the crickets is top notch and the people are great. I have had the pleasure of going to their farm and was treated like royalty. Their buildings are super clean and well maintained. Armstrong is the only company that I will feed the crickets straight out of the box. Have you seen their superworms / Talk about big. You would think they were from Texas. A big THANK YOU to Jack and all the people at Armstrong. Your the best in my book...

Old 06-16-2004, 02:51 PM   #2
hill4803
I second that...

they have a good thing going. I buy my feeders through them as well, I ordered them recently but usually I like to pick up at shows (to cheap to pay for shipping)!

Ro Hill

Old 06-16-2004, 08:08 PM   #3
ragnew
I third that.

I agree, Armstrong's the best in the business in my opinion!!! Thanks for being so professional, and supplying us with the feeders our animals deserve!!!

Richie Agnew

Old 06-16-2004, 11:22 PM   #4
Jovcham
I've bought from their Georgia location. The crickets are always big and healthy.

One time they were delivered a day late and alittle under 40% were dead, I called them to report it and they gave me a free order, I was only expecting a discount!

Old 06-17-2004, 12:46 AM   #5
hill4803
When I lived down near Glenneville...

I used to stop by to pick up feeders, when I told them they were for my classroom geckos & frogs, they gave me my feeders free. Real good people! I had tokay geckos that were bigger than some of the farm animals around there!

Ro Hill

Old 06-17-2004, 07:32 AM   #6
bud mierkey
Thumbs up They rock

I love getting feeders from them .
They have the best prices also!

Old 06-18-2004, 09:59 AM   #7
Lynn
Yeah, they do have the best prices. When you open the boxes of crickets the count is way more then 1000...As a breeder that works for me...

Old 09-18-2005, 11:28 AM   #8
daniel1983
Yesterday, I stopped by Armstrong Crickets at the West Monroe, Louisiana location to pick up some crickets. The crickets were great. They have a really nice looking place and were nice people too I like knowing that I have such a great place to get crickets now.

Old 09-18-2005, 07:29 PM   #9
cookreptiles
yes, armstrong is definitely the way to go. i get crickets, mealworms and superworms from them on a regular basis and i couldn't be more pleased. they have top notch insects and are really great people. i will never go anywhere else for my feeder insects. i live in georgia, but not close enough to go to their location myself, and although i pay for 2 day delivery my feeders always arrive overnight. and i have to agree on the count--it seems like there are about twice as many in the box!

Old 09-19-2005, 10:26 AM   #10
Lynn
I hear you..I have tried others but NONE compare..Great people ,great service, great products, Armstrong Crickets Rock....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!