Brian Sharp Reptiles.... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-15-2007, 12:15 PM   #1
Mangshan
Talking Brian Sharp Reptiles....

Hello,
I recently sold some snakes to Brian Sharp.
Brian has been around for a long time...and after dealing with him, you'll know why. There are good reasons for his clean reputation.
When he says, "The Check is in the Mail", you can count on it!
Not only was Brian Sharp very prompt to send the payment, but he was also quick to give me a courtesy call me after the snakes arrived, to let me know that the animals arrived safely and that he was happy with them.
Mr. Sharp is a very classy guy, who does what he says he will do.
You can count on Brian Sharp Reptiles!
Thank you again Brian!

Harlin Wall - WALL TO WALL REPTILES!
970-245-7611

Old 05-15-2007, 07:06 PM   #2
lanceheads
I agree Harlin.
I have known Brian for, seems like a 100 years and he is CLASS all the way!

Randal

Old 05-16-2007, 10:01 AM   #3
Martino Reptiles
Indeed.

Brian is one of the best guys in the industry by far.

- Vic Martino

Old 05-16-2007, 04:29 PM   #4
Hkwagner
Brian Sharp is a great guy and you will never have any problems in any dealings with him! I have done business with him and can't say enough about his service!

Brock

Old 05-17-2007, 03:12 PM   #5
RVAReptiles
I've seen Brian at a lot of shows in the DC/VA/MD area ... almost like they set up not so much to sell but just talk shop with people and spread the word. I always make a note to stop by and say hello, Brian Sharp and his associates are all great people.

Old 05-24-2007, 07:11 AM   #6
VanZwedenReptiles
I will agree with that,I recived a very nice ghost from him 2 years ago. He is the best looking ghost I have ever seen.. Very easy to deal with and all around great guy.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!