Rich, care to share the story behind this one? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 03-24-2007, 07:25 AM   #1
norsmis
Rich, care to share the story behind this one?

Just came across this today. What's the story behind this one?
Attached Images

Old 03-24-2007, 09:09 AM   #2
Laura Fopiano
Ron, where on earth did you find that?? Link it up or give that thread a bump so more can read it.

And Rich, do tell the story behind that one!

Old 03-24-2007, 09:26 AM   #3
norsmis
I found it in the Events ssection but can't seem to locate the thread where it was posted. Stardust has a small write up about it in her forum also but Rich doesn't allude to the particulars of it..... Maybe we can get it out of him....

Old 03-24-2007, 09:35 AM   #4
Cat_72
It's been discussed many times.....something to the extent that when Rich was making some past changes around here, it was said that it would kill Fauna within so many years. I don't remember the exact details....but it was the same general drama that happens every time Rich makes a change, like the paid memberships.

Old 03-24-2007, 10:19 AM   #5
Cat_72
Found it...post #28.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...532#post264532

Old 03-24-2007, 03:20 PM   #6
norsmis
Great detective work Cat!!!

I dont think Rich will be collecting though.....
Attached Images

Old 03-24-2007, 03:27 PM   #7
Wilomn
I think you guys piling on someone who was of stellar character, had no complaints about animals or ethics, hasn't been here by chioce in many many months, is sort of turdly.

Dan was, and I am sure still is, a stand up guy.

Ron, why don't you find Dan and remind him of this and THEN see what he does instead of ASSuming he's not going to pay.

Dan is one of the VERY few people I trust. He may have forgotten, which is possible since he is entirely out of the reptile world from what I understand, but he would never welch on a bet.

In fact, I've already put up $1000.00 in the other thread that if he IS made aware of this outstanding debt that he DOES pay up. Would care to take that bet Ron?

Old 03-24-2007, 03:31 PM   #8
norsmis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
I think you guys piling on someone who was of stellar character, had no complaints about animals or ethics, hasn't been here by chioce in many many months, is sort of turdly.

Dan was, and I am sure still is, a stand up guy.

Ron, why don't you find Dan and remind him of this and THEN see what he does instead of ASSuming he's not going to pay.

Dan is one of the VERY few people I trust. He may have forgotten, which is possible since he is entirely out of the reptile world from what I understand, but he would never welch on a bet.

In fact, I've already put up $1000.00 in the other thread that if he IS made aware of this outstanding debt that he DOES pay up. Would care to take that bet Ron?
First off, who is piling on what????? I came across this in the events listing this morning and was just wondering what the story was behind it. I never said Dan was a bad guy or he was a scumbag and would never pay Rich. What I implied was that the guy isn't around here anymore and usually people who aren't around cannot pay on a bet now can they?

Old 03-24-2007, 03:38 PM   #9
Cat_72
I wasn't piling on anyone either, I was just trying to 'splain stuff, and then had to find the post because it was bugging the heck out of me that I couldn't remember if it was the paid memberships or something else that inspired the whole bet. I'm kinda dingy that way.

Old 03-24-2007, 05:41 PM   #10
Wilomn
Sorry guys. Dan is/was a friend and it seemed some of you were saying he was the kind of guy who would not pay a debt owed.

I ASSumed. I otta know better.

He and his wife got completely out of reptiles, to the point where they don't, or so I was told, even frequent the sites they used to be well known on. I certainly haven't seen either of them anywhere I go in a looooooooooooong time.

Sorry again, I just don't like people picking, or seeming to, on my friends. Completely my mistake this time.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!