For Sale large perfect, relatively tame male iguana - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Iguanas

Notices

Old 02-09-2011, 04:13 PM   #1
tonytheturtle
large perfect, relatively tame male iguana

very nice specimen. asking 50. plus shipping.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 02-09-2011, 04:18 PM   #2
Prime
Really... what looks like a Cal Desert tort, a Sav monitor and an Iguana in the same tank. That's just wrong man.

Old 02-09-2011, 04:23 PM   #3
Keith N
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime View Post
Really... what looks like a Cal Desert tort, a Sav monitor and an Iguana in the same tank. That's just wrong man.
Read my mind, not a good photo to post for sale. It calls your housing practices in question.

Old 02-09-2011, 05:00 PM   #4
zzzdanz
Wow...That's some husbandry ya got there.

Old 02-09-2011, 05:04 PM   #5
rofeki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime View Post
Double qoute... The picture is what caught my eye. What are "herpers" coming to these days? Please educate yourselves on the pet you are wanting before you buy it. Those three spieces come from 3 different continents.

Old 02-09-2011, 06:17 PM   #6
NVreptiles
WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM!?? all 3 of those animals should have their own enclosures at least 5-10ft long you have them all cramped up trying to get heat in a 2ft corner. WTF DUDE!

you need to give all of your reptiles away for FREE! this is not your proper hobby or your job.

i hope none of your other animals are like this!

someone take this iguana from him please! @tonytheturtle you need to give him away not charge for him!

Old 02-09-2011, 06:19 PM   #7
NVreptiles
i am in nyc and would be more than glad to take that iguana out a home like yours! will not pay a dime for you to give him up. i will pick it up though if you are in my area

Old 02-09-2011, 08:07 PM   #8
sXeReptiles
not to mention the duct tape holding the enclosure together...

Old 02-09-2011, 08:11 PM   #9
NVreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by sXeReptiles View Post
not to mention the duct tape holding the enclosure together...
yup that to this guy should not own any pets i think i will pass by his house with animal control officers and remove these pets from this place

Old 02-09-2011, 08:17 PM   #10
sXeReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVreptiles View Post
yup that to this guy should not own any pets i think i will pass by his house with animal control officers and remove these pets from this place
someone has to do something, this is just wrong! i have only been into reptiles for 3yrs now, and i have NEVER housed any two diff. species together. and for the most part, ive hardly ever housed two animals in the same enclosure to begin with! i like everyone to have theyre own cage i feel it gives them more room and less stress.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!