Good Guy Jordan Russell - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-28-2015, 01:05 PM   #1
meowmeowkazoo
Jordan Russell

Purchased 1.1 cave-dwelling rat snakes from Jordan. Excellent communication. He was patient with questions, and very professional. Shipping job was excellent, snakes are healthy and correctly sexed.

Old 10-28-2015, 11:17 PM   #2
Billy1138
I have ordered from Jordan in the past and will do so again in a heartbeat. He's incredibly knowledgeable, and very helpful with any questions.

Old 10-29-2015, 12:04 AM   #3
chazzz
Jordan rocks! You couldn't ask for a better person to deal with in this community!

Old 10-29-2015, 05:54 AM   #4
meowmeowkazoo
I agree, I will definitely be doing business with him again in the future. The hobby needs more people like Jordan.

Old 10-29-2015, 01:37 PM   #5
REEF SHOPPE
Perhaps one of the greatest guys in all of herpetoculture.

Jordan offers great animals consistently and always represented honestly. Professional and helpful whether your first purchase or tenth.

Old 10-29-2015, 01:52 PM   #6
mcveighr
I've been working with Jordan on a large project sourcing very specific animals from all over the world for the past 8 months. I went to Jordan because of his dedication to the hobby, incredible communication and personal skills, and his great knowledge of the animals and the condition I needed them to come in at. He has gone above and beyond to make sure all the animals I've received are in the best condition possible, and has remedied any issues that arose promptly. Not only will I continue to work with Jordan personally, I will also continue to work with him as I develop more projects. He's someone I feel you can trust completely as a seller and as an honest herper.

Old 10-29-2015, 02:02 PM   #7
GoldCoastGeckos
I purchased a very nice Chahoua from Jordan in June 2013. As a result of high temperatures in Southern California, Jordan ended up caring for the gecko for more than 3 months. When it arrived in early October, it had grown from ~5 grams to nearly 35 grams and appeared to be in perfect health.

In addition, Jordan seems very honest and is pleasant to communicate with. I would not hesitate, based on my first experience dealing with Jordan, to purchase from him in the future. Thanks again Jordan.

Old 10-29-2015, 02:25 PM   #8
johnmartino
I also consider Jordan one of the "good guys!". We had a trade go awry awhile back. Jordan was in constant contact for months getting it straightened out and even went out of his way to pick up some animals I purchased from someone else and shipped them to me via airport from CA to NY as a favor. That really helped ease my anxiety in getting them here. Not something most people would do!

Old 10-29-2015, 03:39 PM   #9
intelligental
Definitely a good guy. Picked up a Santa Isabel Ground boa from him. Great communication. Great price. More than willing to meet up and sex the animals. He also showed real concern for the health of the skinks he brought out, which is a big sign of good character in my book. Awesome business man and an awesome person.

Old 10-29-2015, 07:08 PM   #10
jsfre
Excellent guy to deal with! Jordan is the man!

Always extremely helpful with any questions. Very knowledgeable. Great animals. Would not hesitate to ever do business with him again.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!