Wanted Adult Cresties - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 09-27-2010, 02:06 AM   #1
mustangpwr44
Adult Cresties

I'm looking for a group of adult cresties at a good price either 2 or 3. Pref M/F, 2F, 2F/1M. Looking to get into the gecko hobby. Colors/morphs aren't as much of a concern as personality...really need some docile guys suitable for inexperienced handlers that will be around. Pretty colors are always nice but these will mainly be pets...no intentions of breeding so really anything will do. PM with what you might have and I'm not interested in any 200-250$ morphs so dont waste your time typing.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-27-2010, 09:00 AM   #2
ento890
Hey check out my website. I've got a few geckos, adults and babies for sale. I am taking offers on these guys as well.

Old 09-27-2010, 09:04 AM   #3
Charles87
Check out my ad's

Old 09-27-2010, 10:03 AM   #4
dbeando
groups

hey man just a word of advice. if you arent planning on breeding them i would get a group of females only and if you do get a male house it seperatly. most of the time all it takes is the male and female being together to breed and then you may get overun with baby geckos and have to buy another cage or sell one of them so they can cooldown... leaving them together they could overbreed themselves and lose alot of weight and/or get sick. bottom line lol is to just buy females if you looking into a pet only group. if buying unsexed my usual rule is assume its a male and house it lone until its about 20 grams or so, you can usually tell by then with the expception of a few late bloomers. had my patternless male start to show a bulge at 23 grams.

Old 09-27-2010, 10:06 AM   #5
dbeando
p.s pangea

you may find the wholesale pack on pangea.com of interest. you can buy 3, 6, or 12 from $42 to $30 per gecko and theyr high quality animals. they also have a kit you can buy and get a free gecko if you pay 35 shipping

Old 09-27-2010, 10:15 AM   #6
mustangpwr44
Three females would be ideal unfortunately cost is a factor in this project and females tend to cost twice as much
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-27-2010, 10:25 AM   #7
dbeando
how much are you looking to spend on 3 geckos? if you go to a reptile show/expo you can get some cheap ones from 25$ and up. if buying online expect to pay shipping which for 3 geckos is around 50 dollars i believe whichi i think if you buy the wholesale pack form pangea it will cost 160 for the geckos plus shipping but they are unsexed. may be your best bet at the moment but i would plan to seperate the males when you see pores/bumps and/or aggression, just something to plan for... as the patternless male i spoke of earlier actually was picking on my larger male i had him caged with when i thought he was a female.

Old 09-27-2010, 10:26 AM   #8
ento890
PM'd you mustang

Old 09-27-2010, 10:28 AM   #9
dbeando
when dealing with lower end geckos i dont think sex makes much of a difference, in my high end shopping i have noticed that a nice male will cost more than a nice female, such as a 350 neon red harly female on pangea forums to the 1000 neon red male on ac reptiles website. same bloodline but a male is much more likely to pass on his good colors and triats to even a lower end female. hope this helps you out!

Old 09-27-2010, 10:37 AM   #10
Sublime Reptiles
It is best not to be in such a hurry to breed and start with low end stock. THe crested gecko market is seriously saturated due to the over abundence of these average to below average geckos. If breeding is something you are looking to do, buy the most high end you can afford and start there. It is better to start with 1.1 that are high end then 1.2 or 1.3 of a bunch of average geckos, then in the long run build yourself up to the higher end animals. Best yet, if yore not in a big rush, buy a group lot of higher end animals as unsexed and raise them up, instead of spending $400 on a nice pair, you could spend $200 on 3-4 great looking babies, and possibly end up with even nicer adults then had you started with two above average adults. Remember when breeding animals, it is about quality over quantity.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!