Bad Guy jordan russell..broker ..flipper,gone bad - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-31-2014, 12:26 PM   #151
j_dunlavy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Castro View Post
Guess we can agree to disagree,I think Tibor is spot on! Hell,I would have hammered JR worse. Jordan initiates this whole thing by calling Tibor in the first place,and then it spirals down to this? Where did all the *****ing boas go, that JR got from Tibor in the first place???
Just a difference in opinion, no biggie, I can respect that.
no reason everybody else here should not be able to get along.

I honestly think Tibor and Jordan share some of the blame, and none of us will ever know what really went down.
I just think that verbal pummeling (in most cases) does not show the pummel-er in the best light.
Had Tibor presented his case in a different, more polite/constructive manner he may have gotten more support... but things went the way they did so now they both look bad.
Just my take as a neutral third party.

Old 07-31-2014, 02:52 PM   #152
j_dunlavy
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_dunlavy View Post
no reason everybody else here should not be able to get along.
to clarify, this should read as:
just because Tibor and Jordan do not get along, there is no reason everybody else here shouldn't be able get along.

Old 07-31-2014, 04:40 PM   #153
j_dunlavy
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
For those in the future who read through this whole thread, I hope one of the things you take away from this disaster is that it is worth the time up front to make a detailed written contract.
This can include an agreement about how the parties divide risk if the value of the stock declines, becomes sick, disappears or is otherwise no longer available as part of the deal.
It can include apportioning costs such a feeding and vet care if necessary.
It can put a specific time frame on the venture.
Contracts can be modified, but one can write into the initial contract that such modifications must be detailed and agreed to in writing by both parties.
This thread is not the place for a model contract, but I would be glad to help put one together in the forums if anyone has interest and starts a thread there.
I found a thread related to brokering/consignment deals.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ht=consignment
It may be worth reviving the thread and putting some additional pointers or model contracts into the thread, you know, to prevent another one of these situations.
Just an idea...

Old 07-31-2014, 05:36 PM   #154
Lucille
GREAT idea

Old 07-31-2014, 06:03 PM   #155
David Scarboro
Jordan. You still need to come back and provide a list of the original animals, what you traded for and what you gave Tibor in cash, cages and animals. Let put this to bed.

Old 07-31-2014, 06:14 PM   #156
Guy Castro
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Scarboro View Post
Jordan. You still need to come back and provide a list of the original animals, what you traded for and what you gave Tibor in cash, cages and animals. Let put this to bed.
BINGO!

Old 07-31-2014, 06:52 PM   #157
DaveyFig
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Scarboro View Post
I agree. I would like nothing more in this case to have Jordan be able to explain all of that trading part, as I really want to believe his side. I like him as a person (online personality anyway), as well as a champion for herpers rights. I said before that I would trust him with my stuff, and still would.

That said, there were apparently 2 pairs of snow rosy boas available at one time; a yearling pair and an almost adult pair. They were posted at the same time, and as an outsider that knows nothing about their origin, I would assume (and I know what happens when one assumes) that they came from the same source, in the same deal. One male (the 2013) was sold, and Tibor got one pair.

They were not posted until June, and Tibor said he did not have contact with Jordan between February and June. If they were acquired during that time, was that trade OKed by Tibor? If they were acquired before then, did Tibor know?

Old 07-31-2014, 07:27 PM   #158
johnnycamp5
Judging by the tone from Tibor at the end of his last post, it sounds like he concedes it's a done deal-
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIBOR PAPP View Post
this is the snake bizz and you must be super careful and we let our guard down. thanks again..wanting to get back to a normal style of life after all this.

Old 07-31-2014, 07:29 PM   #159
David Scarboro
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnycamp5 View Post
Judging by the tone from Tibor at the end of his last post, it sounds like he concedes it's a done deal-
That being said, this is the BOI and if Jordan wishes to retain his integrity here an accounting is due.

Old 07-31-2014, 07:43 PM   #160
DaveyFig
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnycamp5 View Post
10 days ago, judging by his tone, I though Jordan was paying in full. That didn't happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by California Breeders Union View Post
As I have offered before and I will offer again, you are welcome to take anything I have listed to clear this debt. I do not like the world knowing that I am not thriving financially and that is what it is: if I had to way to put this behind me I would have done so immediately.

I have a vested interest in putting this behind me, I do not want to hurt my name and I'd love to no longer have Tibor in my life. The moment I have the funds he will be paid in full. I am hoping the delays are over with my shipment and the moment I have my shipment land he will be paid in full.

Jordan
I think everyone thought it was very big of Jordan to take responsibility back in February. I for one was very impressed. Then this thread was started, and he said the same thing. I believed him then too.

Neither time did he do what he said he would.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!