Inquiry On doctorluck247, Matthew Most? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-25-2013, 05:58 PM   #1
Charis
On doctorluck247, Matthew Most?

Saw several ads from this person recently that I'm interested in and he doesn't seem to have any feedback yet. Thought I'd ask if anyone has done business with him and what your experience was? Thanks!

~ Amanda Wells

Old 05-29-2013, 03:18 PM   #2
Charis
Well, since no one had anything bad to say, I went ahead and bought two snakes from Matthew Most. They shipped yesterday and arrived this morning. I give this seller an A+, great communication, snakes were well packaged and look very nice and seem to be quite healthy.
Thank you Matthew!
~ Amanda Wells

Old 05-29-2013, 08:55 PM   #3
drizzt08
I've dealt with Matthew before and couldn't be happier. He is a stand up guy and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him.

Old 06-04-2013, 05:03 PM   #4
TriangleReptiles
I also just completed a deal with Matthew Most (Doctorluck247) today and it was perfect. The snake I received was in great health, communication and shipping were great. Thanks Matt.

Old 07-29-2014, 10:29 AM   #5
gila7150
I just made a purchase from Matthew Most at sarpamitra.com. He provided excellent communication, professional shipping and a beautiful snake that exceeded my expectations. I've admired his Asian ratsnake collection for a while on his website and I'm thrilled to own one of his hatchlings.

Old 07-29-2014, 01:11 PM   #6
AppEcto
It's been a few years since we did any business, but the transactions were flawless and he is definitely a good guy in my book. I'd happily buy from him in the future.

Old 07-29-2014, 03:21 PM   #7
RidesNherps
I bought a trio of snakes from Matthew a couple of weeks ago and every aspect of the transaction was A+. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

Dawn Carrie, Texas

Old 07-29-2014, 09:21 PM   #8
aambumann
I just made a purchase from Matthew a few days ago, and the O.p. coxi snake is due in tomorrow. Matthew is a plus to the community, he let me pay in advance for one of his hatchlings, he wanted to make sure the snake was eating properly before shipping. He truly cares about the animals. He is enthusiastic, trust worthy, well educated with the species he deals with, and very helpful with proper information on animal care. His communication is exceptional before, during and after the sale. I will buy from him again with no worries. I would recommend him to everyone. Thanks Matthew.

Old 07-29-2014, 09:51 PM   #9
gila7150
Quote:
I just made a purchase from Matthew a few days ago, and the O.p. coxi snake is due in tomorrow.
You will be pleased. Mine arrived this morning and it was beautiful. My wife saw it tonight and said that it's colors were so bright it looked fake
Attached Images

Old 07-29-2014, 09:56 PM   #10
aambumann
Quote:
Mine arrived this morning and it was beautiful
You have a beauty there gila7150, looking forward to seeing one just like it here tomorrow.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!