Saphira in Laybox again - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-25-2008, 07:22 PM   #1
Beardiepal
Saphira in Laybox again

4th clutch---anyway thought you might like some pics....Oh and by the way Kelly-put Zeke up to the computer so she can see how its suppose to be done....LOL....JK...Take care all Beth Anything with Zeke yet???

Old 04-25-2008, 09:07 PM   #2
Beardiepal
Well guys- something was wrong

Saphira is ok. She only had 7 eggs. I don't know what happened. Could it have just been the last of the sperm she had? May sound like the dummest question you ever heard. It sounds dumb to me. She came out and covered them up. One was squishy. Two were huge. The others seemed normal size. Anyway here are the pics of the eggs. Notice the 2 huge ones.

Any suggestions????? Thanks all Beth

Old 04-25-2008, 09:35 PM   #3
twisted1
Hope those eggs do well. That 1st pic looked like she was headless , lol.

Old 04-26-2008, 09:43 AM   #4
Beardiepal
Yeah Toni-she is eadless for a while when she digs her burrow. Then when she is ready she turns around to lay her eggs...anyway thanks for the good thought for these eggs. Maybe Sean will come along and give me his thoughts on this. Take care all Beth

Old 04-26-2008, 12:14 PM   #5
Nails44
Congrats Beth, now you can have a little break till the eating, pooping machines arrive.LOL!!!!
She is a very good looking girl too BTW.

Mike

Old 04-26-2008, 01:57 PM   #6
Beardiepal
Hey Mike do you think that this clutch could be the end of her sperm stores or why was the clutch so variable in size and number compared to the other 3 clutches? Thanks Beth

Old 04-26-2008, 02:05 PM   #7
Nails44
I think it might be, but then again with beardies you never know. I never had one lay less than 15 no matter if it was the first or the last. Some times I think they use what they want too. She could still lay again, so don't count yourself out of the lay box yet. Also it is not unusual for them to miss a cycle. So I wouldn't say she is done until 60 days after her last clutch is laid. I also sent you a PM.

Mike

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!