For Sale Variety of Crested Geckos!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 04-09-2015, 11:48 AM   #1
K_Hans92
Variety of Crested Geckos!!

Hello all! I am having to narrow my future plans due to family health concerns, so I am letting go several holdbacks and intended breeders. Prices are negotiable, discounts for multiple geckos purchased. Shipping will be based off weather and temperatures. Payment plans are available! More photos, hatchdates, and lineage available, just ask! You can reach me here, or at fullmoongeckos@gmail.com

Py. No pores, 8 grams.
This kid has exploded in color and pattern, and is a total pig at meal time! Very sweet and inquisitive, s/he greets me every night when I walk in the room!
$150 plus shipping.

Polaris. No pores, 8 grams.
This cutie has been getting better and better with age and size! With a couple red spots, and a couple black spots that do little to undermine the beauty, this gecko has fantastic lineage and should prove to be a quite nice adult!
$140 plus shipping.

Gambit. Faint possible pores, 7 grams.
That orange and cream is no trick of the camera! This beauty has just popped lately with amazing contrast and highlights. Very sweet, personable gecko!
$130 plus shipping.

BM0026, 3 grams.
This cutie is taking right after the sire and older siblings, will likely cream out quite nicely, and be very dark. Orange crests, adorable spots, and a very calm personality!
$80 plus shipping.

Valerian. Probable pores, 15 grams(no bulge).
At 15 grams, this one is lacking a bulge, but does have pores. Either way, this gecko is extremely sweet, and has a very floppy head! The pattern is quite unique, so you really cannot go wrong!
SOLD!!!!
(If anyone wants vent pictures, just ask!)

Brine. 33 grams, produced by LACHerps Splat x Canova.
This young man is just about ready for some action! He is absolutely stunning in person when fully fired, and a tad heart attack inducing when fired down. He matches the paper towel quite well then! He is as sweet as he is handsome, and quite the food lover!
SOLD!!!!

Magneto. 12 grams, possible pores(no bulge).
Magneto is such a sweet one, who is also lacking a bulge at 12 grams, feel free to ask for vent photos! One of the lightest kids from this pairing, the cream goes for miles!
$180 plus shipping.

Xavier. 12 grams, possible pores(no bulge).
That cream and pinning! This gecko has been stunning right from the egg, and unfortunately i don't have room for another male! Lacking a bulge as of yet, so feel free to ask for vent photos. Carries the funky patterning common from this pairing, but also the creamy side pattern that just climbs and climbs! Very sweet and calm, a food lover for sure.
$250 plus shipping.

Kili. 17 grams, male. Produced by The Gecko Alchemist out of Vampire Bill x Bittersweet.
This young dude broke my heart when he sprouted pores! Unfortunately I do not have the space for more males, so my loss will be someone's gain. He is a food lover, and a cuddle lover always happy to be held and explore! The contrast when he fires is gorgeous!
$250 plus shipping.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!