"survivor" puppy pics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > General Discussions

Notices

General Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to all topics related to Mammals.

Old 06-01-2006, 12:22 AM   #1
Golden Gate Geckos
"survivor" puppy pics

Well, the little pup I've been bottle feeding since birth has reached her 10-day old mark, and now weighs 9.4 oz., which is up from 5.1 oz. a week ago! Her eyes aren't open yet, but that will happen any day now. She is now on an every 4-hour feeding schedule, which at least gives me an extra hour to sleep between feedings. Here are a few shots of her after her belly got full, and one of her father:
Attached Images

Old 06-01-2006, 02:43 AM   #2
KelliH
She's precious Marcia! So tiny!! But such a fat tummy :-) You are doing a great job with her. And Dad is so handsome too!

Old 06-01-2006, 03:37 AM   #3
techgirl
That's a nice looking pup you got there Marcia. You have done a fantastic job raising her. Dad is handsome, I always had a thing for the black schnauzers. How are you feeling? Any better from the last time?

Old 06-01-2006, 06:28 AM   #4
Lucille
What a CUTE puppy!

Old 06-01-2006, 12:34 PM   #5
joshwilson
Great job Marcia. The little one looks great, your doing a fine job, keep up the good work. And Dad looks Great as well.

Old 06-01-2006, 01:35 PM   #6
Golden Gate Geckos
Thanks, everyone! Here's another really cute pic of her:
Attached Images

Old 06-01-2006, 05:35 PM   #7
Xelda
So adorable! Is that a little milk mustache I see?

Old 06-01-2006, 08:42 PM   #8
gothra
She is so cute, I love the paws!!

Old 06-01-2006, 08:46 PM   #9
Cat_72
Awww...she's simply adorable!!!!

Sometimes bottle babies can get a bit behind "normal" babies when they are quite young, but it looks like she's very fat and growing like a weed!! You're doing a great job with her, Marcia.

Old 06-01-2006, 09:08 PM   #10
Golden Gate Geckos
Quote:
So adorable! Is that a little milk mustache I see?
Yup! I tried to wipe it off before the pic... good eye!

Thanks everyone. Your encouragement and good thoughts are appreciated. This little pup is going to be a very well-adjusted little dog... she already has no problem sleeping on her back! She is kept by herself, and seems to be content just to cruise around her little tub and rarely even cries. I can hardly wait for her to open her eyes so she won't look so much like a little guinea pig, LOL! Now all I have to do is convince my husband that we need three dogs.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!