Inquiry Amazon Reptile Center - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-30-2010, 11:10 AM   #1
Shadera
Amazon Reptile Center

Has anyone done business with the Amazon Reptile Center in Montclair, California? The only threads I was able to find were from 2002 and I'm hoping for something a little more recent.

Thanks!

Old 05-30-2010, 11:25 AM   #2
rjarosek
I have been in their store a number of times for feeders and to look around. I have sold some of my chameleons to them. Scott is who I worked with. I think he is the owner. Really nice guy who has been in the business for quite some time.

They have two local shops and they are kept very well. Clean and what seems like a good friendly staff.

Not much but I hope it helps.

Old 05-31-2010, 08:53 PM   #3
LadyOhh
I've known Scott and Mike for years. They are trustworthy. The shop is clean and the animals there are good quality.

Haven't been to the store a while though, so I am speaking from past experiences over the years.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!