First herping trip of 2008 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Field Collecting/Observing

Notices

Field Collecting/Observing Sightings of herps in the wild, where-tos and how-tos, as well as photos of herps in their native environment.

Old 03-31-2008, 12:46 AM   #1
daniel1983
First herping trip of 2008

This morning was somewhat cloudy and windy, but around 11 am the sun started shining so I decided to make a trip. I did not make it no more than 10 steps from my truck on my first stop when I spotted two black racers mating. After a few minutes of me standing next to a tree trying to snap a few pictures, the two broke it off and the big, jet black racer took off for a wood pile. I assume they either finished what they were doing or finally noticed me standing about 10 yards away. I managed to snap a few pictures.

Other than the racers I did not see much today. Just thought I would would share.

Old 03-31-2008, 03:34 AM   #2
Helenthereef
Very cool photos, looks like you definitely got his attention in #2

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!