Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 158 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-09-2017, 04:22 PM   #1571
tegusaurus
Quote:
Originally Posted by stryctn9yne13 View Post
As requested, proof that the lawsuit went his way
Quote:
Originally Posted by stryctn9yne13 View Post
You're hilarious.....dismissed at your request. You're full of it
I know these photos have been posted her before, but I guess some people just can't seem to focus on anything they don't want to believe.

So here is a question. Is Ty Park not intelligent enough to understand what the court orders mean, or is he purposely and maliciously trying to befuddle his followers with BS instead of coming clean with the truthful facts?
Attached Images

Old 05-09-2017, 04:36 PM   #1572
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeloowtang View Post
and to add,

that exact post of his was followed by one of his members that pointed that out and while he asked a few questions that made Ty look dishonest , Ty claimed he didn't remember all the details of the conversation between him and Michelle, stating she keeps twisting his words..
I have still to see what exactly he claims she twisted :-D when all she's ever done was to post the entire conversations with screen shots LOL the only one twisting his words was himself every single time.. hell he even admits to that somewhere by saying I should have worded it this way !!

I'm sure that guy got blocked and his post deleted, why else would a supporter post that screen shot when the full version of it followed that one ???

unless they really are that D##B.. talk about by trying to make Ty look good hahaha

Yup here it is
Attached Images

Old 05-09-2017, 04:39 PM   #1573
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by tegusaurus View Post
I know these photos have been posted her before, but I guess some people just can't seem to focus on anything they don't want to believe.

So here is a question. Is Ty Park not intelligent enough to understand what the court orders mean, or is he purposely and maliciously trying to befuddle his followers with BS instead of coming clean with the truthful facts?
I think the second of what you said
Because this is what he posted on his fb page
Conveniently left out dismissed at my request
Attached Images

Old 05-09-2017, 04:46 PM   #1574
Sugarhedgie
Pic 1. the first comment he made on the above post

Pic 2. He said they never called him but in another post he said that they did call his "lawyer"
They did call him 2x right in front of me.
Attached Images

Old 05-09-2017, 04:57 PM   #1575
tegusaurus
I nearly choked when I saw the quote on facebook that Ty Park posted.

What category do you place what you have done to Michelle in, Mr. Park? This will be park of your legacy, for sure.
Attached Images

Old 05-09-2017, 11:36 PM   #1576
filenamex5100
its one thing to break his own raffle rules and then be held liable by a court and be forced to give her the prize she won.

its another thing to lie to everyone (his followers) and make lite of the case. that is defamation at its finest. with all this deception he shows his followers and the fact he thinks he in untouchable, honestly he needs to be in jail because of it.

Old 05-10-2017, 12:21 AM   #1577
DavidBeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by filenamex5100 View Post
its one thing to break his own raffle rules and then be held liable by a court and be forced to give her the prize she won.

its another thing to lie to everyone (his followers) and make lite of the case. that is defamation at its finest. with all this deception he shows his followers and the fact he thinks he in untouchable, honestly he needs to be in jail because of it.
I'm glad you're not in charge of who goes to jail because even though I have no warm feelings for Mr Park, jail time because of this situation is just ridiculous. He owes Michelle her prize, or appropriate compensation......civil matters rarely should lead to prison sentences.

Old 05-10-2017, 12:37 AM   #1578
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by filenamex5100 View Post

Then he is suing me for deframation!!!!!!!
This is ridiculous. But he has the money to waste to do it and is forcing me do spend my money to defend it, "just because he can"

Old 05-10-2017, 12:44 AM   #1579
Sugarhedgie
Falsely accusing someone of a crime is not taken lightly and he has said that I am trying to extort money.
Extortion is a crime and definately not what I am trying to do. From the day I entered the raffle till the time he filed the defamation suit against me all I wanted was the tegu or the value of it.
But now that I have had to spend 5,000 on an attorney I want more. Maybe people will think that now makes me greedy, but it has nothing to do with greed it has to do with what is right and putting a stop to someone who is purposely trying to drag ME through the mud with a twisted version of the real story!!

I'm Still gonna fight this till the end.
There is one hearing in may 25. But there will probably be many more to come as well

Old 05-10-2017, 12:53 AM   #1580
filenamex5100
I said jail....not prison. he needs to be taught a lesson that one is not above the law. his ego is so large that he feels untouchable to the point that he can blatantly lie and withhold facts from his followers.

absolutely she deserves her prize, x10!! but afterwards, id love to see him in jail for a week. I think itd be soooo funny that he would have to explain that to his followers. haha.
I find it so ironic that he is filing a defamation suit against the OP but turns right around and talks trash about her while misleading others and making them believe things that are not true. like withholding the fact that the OP dismissed the case, not the court. I'm no expert in defamation cases but that photo evidence alone seems like it will go a long way to help the OP expose his tactics as far as misdirection and misleading his followers. doesn't that equal defamation in itself since it appears to cast the OP in a negative light?? TY just keeps digging himself a hole!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu