Good Guy: MnR Reptiles, Michael Barrera - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-22-2005, 10:16 AM   #1
TheHypoGecko
Good Guy: MnR Reptiles, Michael Barrera

I just received a shipment of 1.1 U. Phantasticus from Michael. They appear to be very healthy and have amazing coloration. They were shipped very professionally in a well packaged and labeled box. If you're looking to do business with him, then you've made a good choice.

Old 02-22-2005, 10:48 AM   #2
brucestephenson
Michael Barrera @ MnR is a great guy! I believe that Mike purchased my colonies of albino Razorback Musk Turtles and albino Stinkpot Musk Turtles (very expensive) that I had sold to Ben Seigel. How are my babies?

I would like to encourage everyone interested in them to buy breeding colonies of Uroplatus Leaf-Tail Geckos while most of them are still cheap! It may not last a lot longer. You can still get them for what Hypo Gecko paid, and they are some of the nicest reptiles of all time!!!!!!!! :eatpointe

Old 02-22-2005, 09:07 PM   #3
Ballroom
Good guy

I have Known Michael Since he was just started in this business 5 + years ago. I have known Mike to be a man of his word, and to back up the animals he sells. His quality is great, as he gets his pick of animals from all the major imorters in the South Florida area. And lots of great captive born animals from big breeders also. I have been with Michael many times chosing which animals to purchase for retail, and he really knows his stuff. Especially Fly river turtles........................LOL
You will not have a problem dealing with Mike, And if you do, he will make it right.
When Its all said and done, all we have is our word and our reputations to fall back on. Mike has too much to lose to make bad business decisions.

Old 02-25-2005, 02:37 PM   #4
Bci Joe
Mike B has done well by me too.
I actually went down to meet him and see the facility he worked at.. impressive.
Mike was a cool guy and I was FINALLY able to snatch that little patternless Nic from his hands!

HA HA MIKE! Finally got him!

I know I was trying for close to a year... lol

Picking up some of the lightest, cleanest, White'est Colombians i've seen in a looong time as we speak from him!

Take care all - Joe Rollo - Bci Joe

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!