Bad Guy Deans Reptiles - Page 27 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-15-2011, 04:09 PM   #261
jbayles78
To BRD I have nothing to do with hboyles66 in aspect of his dealings on here. We are related but not the same person. There are people who will ensure that we are 2 different people.

Old 05-15-2011, 04:22 PM   #262
hhmoore
What about that thread and username? Now that you've bounced to several different threads, stating definitively that Hank Boyles IS James Dean Bayles...have you uncovered something that confirms that?

I'm all for connecting the dots; but I know that based on what I have found so far, I cannot make that claim. Sure, there are similarities and possible connections; I just haven't found enough to say YES (though I do have a few inquiries pending that might do it, depending on the information returned). By all means, if you can save me some digging - show me.

The new account - jbayles78 - did show an IP match with hboyles (now 2 matches, as I just checked the jbayles registration IP, which also matched a post IP for hboyles)....but the hboyles account used multiple IP addresses, and had numerous matches that I am quite certain are unconnected. At this point, I'd consider myself highly suspicious...but unconvinced.

Old 05-15-2011, 04:40 PM   #263
brd7666
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
What about that thread and username? Now that you've bounced to several different threads, stating definitively that Hank Boyles IS James Dean Bayles...have you uncovered something that confirms that?
Maybe I was a little premature, but he does state he is starting a business with his brother. So maybe they are two people (maybe not) but as a business they are one in the same. I highlighted part of his quote below in red.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burmguy420 View Post
My real name is James Dean-Bayles as I am sure you are all aware. I wasnt trying to hide just trying to start deansreptiles as abuisness with my brother. I needed a name and an account just for our buisness. I did not provide false names my last name is hyphinated, I know I spelled it wrong. I just wanted to let everyone know that the snake from third post has been shipped ups for delivery tomarrow. If I am allowed I can provide the tracking number so you can all see I have begun to fix everything. This is going to ruin my reputation but at least I can get everyone there animals and what else is nesessary. I messed up and I am trying to fix things as you can now see. I have contacted andrew threw paypal to work things out there. HHmoore do what you need to do. this was not dishonest. Please let fix things before you all tear me apart. I was trying to get a buisness going because people who know me know I get a good bit of animals at good deals. I never amagined the problems I have caused. I am sorry to everyone involved but those that arent please dont destry me until I have proven that I will not try to fix everything.
Below he states he is related to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbayles78 View Post
To BRD I have nothing to do with hboyles66 in aspect of his dealings on here. We are related but not the same person. There are people who will ensure that we are 2 different people.
They could be siblings, they could be one in the same. Regardless of who they are, I would not buy from them/him/whoever.

Old 05-15-2011, 04:52 PM   #264
jbayles78
I feel like I should have just let Fauna alone after my last issues. I am just trying to start over. I need to be myself and I have had the help of others to guide me to doing things the right way. As you can see is has been roughly 2 years I did not post on Fauna and I was not thinking the reptile community would be so unforgiving. I messed up before and it took me 2 years too make sure I am doing thing the right way and the first time I post on Fauna Matt Walker tells me I am banned. I mean see if from my point as I see if from yours. hhmore yes, I am related to hboyles66 and we have shared computers and we stay in close contact now as we have strayed away from each other with family issues beyond our control. I am a good guy that had a bad past and I realize that my passed will follow me in the reptile world but with only doing facr to face transaction I am hoping to prove that I made a mistake, learned from it, and am just trying to move on.

Old 05-15-2011, 05:53 PM   #265
Suncoast Herpetological
Please explain how "Hank Boyles" and "James Bayles" are related? I find it hard to accept that with the similarity in the last names, one of you is not posting under a slightly altered alias.

Old 05-15-2011, 05:55 PM   #266
brd7666
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Melissa was the name Elron posted in addition to Hank. Here you can see that James and Melissa have the same address.

In the pic below, you will see that Melissa Bayles is the one who got the money through Paypal, not Hank. Why is Hank's last name spelled with an O and not an A? Makes you wonder.

Old 05-15-2011, 06:00 PM   #267
jbayles78
Is it possible that hboyles66 used mbayles80 account because he didn't have a paypal account? We are all related and use each other to help out when things are needed. Just saying that is still not proof I am someone else. Please give real proof.

Old 05-15-2011, 06:05 PM   #268
jbayles78
Hank Boyles should be Hank Bayles but was never fixed. You know what actually all I did was try to post a snake and everyone wants to jump the gun get some real f'ing proof of knock it off. Now if Hank had the same address then I would understand more. You people need not read into things so much with what you feel are important.

Old 05-15-2011, 06:07 PM   #269
crotalusadamanteus
LOL This is getting good real quick.

Old 05-15-2011, 06:10 PM   #270
hhmoore
I just did a quick look - and the only Henry Boyles I found in OH died years ago. That doesn't necessarily mean there isn't another one, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbayles78 View Post
Who? I would like to get confirmation, so this issue can be laid to rest....I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!