African Fat Tailed X Leopard Geckos - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Genetics, Taxonomy, Hybridization

Notices

Genetics, Taxonomy, Hybridization General discussions about the science of genetics as well as the ever changing face of taxonomy. Issues concerning hybridization are welcome here as well.

Old 12-20-2011, 09:45 AM   #21
Morelia4life
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
I'm curious what is natural about the "Carpondro" ??? You say you are for it, but not the Super Ball. I see them both as abominations personally. Not to start an argument, but anything other than a natural intergrade was just not meant to naturally be.

This would include the Fat Tail x Leopard cross IMHO. I can see where ones scientific curiousity would lead one to try something once for educational documentation, but to put on the market IMO is not really that cool of a thing to do. (Not directed at the author)

Just My $0.025
Rick

Old 12-22-2011, 11:42 PM   #22
Uluru
About 13-14 years ago I had a male fat tail in with a female leopard gecko. They produced what I would consider normal healthy chalk white eggs that if they were of the same species I would have incubated. My knowledge at the time was they would be infertile so I threw them away. I've always wondered what would have happened if I incubated them. This would have been strictly for curiosity.

Old 01-20-2012, 09:39 AM   #23
angelreptiles
La5tymez on YouTube he has a video of Leo x aft

Old 05-26-2012, 04:31 AM   #24
AggielandReptiles
Quote:
La5tymez on YouTube he has a video of Leo x aft
Interesting how that user closed their account...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!