Need a good solid Monocled cobra care sheet - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-05-2010, 10:41 PM   #1
jeffwyatt81
Arrow Need a good solid Monocled cobra care sheet

I am looking at monocled cobras and I can't seem to find a really good, solid care sheet. Im hoping someone here has a great care sheet or can point me in the right direction to getting one.

Thanks much,

Jeff Wyatt

Old 09-07-2010, 10:32 PM   #2
jeffwyatt81
23 views and no one has a good care sheet or a link to one???

C'mon give me some help guys/gals!

Thanks,

Jeff

Old 09-11-2010, 12:00 AM   #4
jeffwyatt81
I did just that and if you looked at them you'd notice the same thing I did, 3 of the 4 are the same and written by the same person and it is stated that these are just his personal opinions. The first link is different but very basic as far as care sheets go and is mostly what I am finding through online searches.

I was hoping to hear from some breeders that have kept the monocled cobra (Naja kaouthia) and have many years experiance doing so. I know their basic care requirements I was just hoping for a little more of a detailed care sheet and/or tips and advice from experianced keepers of this particular species.

Thanks,

Jeff

Old 09-11-2010, 12:23 AM   #5
Payara
Sorry, I didn't know you wanted personal experience thought you just wanted just a care sheet. I would try contacting ViperKeeper. He has several youtube videos and has responded to some questions I had about some of his animals. Another good source would be Tim Cole, I know he has extensive experience with Hots. Goof luck.

Old 09-11-2010, 12:26 AM   #6
jeffwyatt81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Payara View Post
Sorry, I didn't know you wanted personal experience thought you just wanted just a care sheet. I would try contacting ViperKeeper. He has several youtube videos and has responded to some questions I had about some of his animals. Another good source would be Tim Cole, I know he has extensive experience with Hots. Goof luck.
Cool, I appreciate the references. I'll try to get in contact with them and ask a few questions.

Thanks,

Jeff

Old 09-11-2010, 01:46 AM   #7
Payara
Don't mention it man.

Here's one more... http://www.venomstreet.com/index.htm ... I have never talked to him but he has a extensive Asian cobra collection

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!