C. Atrox bites another C. Atrox?!?! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-30-2003, 04:33 PM   #1
Gaboon03
Question C. Atrox bites another C. Atrox?!?!

My small female western just bit my big female Western in the face, right below her eye. She is swelling up pretty bad. She has bit her before in the side, with only minor symptoms. But this time her face is swelled pretty bad. Can this kill her??My big female is my favorite snake and don't want anything to happen to her. I have had venomous snakes bite each other from time to time with nothing happening. This is the first time I have ever seen the venom of the same species have an effect like this. Any info would be great, if there is a possible chance that it could really do some damage, is there a way to try to treat or prevent it?? Thanks for your time!!! Bobby

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!