Retics be BANNED - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-15-2012, 04:23 PM   #11
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadHouse of Retics View Post
Based off that picture you are looking for a purple.
Rather rare these days to find one that nice looking though.

Better bet is to save up some money, and get a blonde/caramel. That way you get to witness all 3 colour phases, but still end up with a snake far more purple than the one in the link.

Old 08-15-2012, 05:06 PM   #12
RoadHouse of Retics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utta View Post
Rather rare these days to find one that nice looking though.

Better bet is to save up some money, and get a blonde/caramel. That way you get to witness all 3 colour phases, but still end up with a snake far more purple than the one in the link.
I agree the purple on a blonde is far more intense. I'd take one any day over a purple.

Old 01-14-2013, 09:17 PM   #13
Steve'O
Retics are not on the restricted list of non-indigenous species, so you are safe to purchase and trade these animals in the US. That is, as long as you have no local or state laws or regulations which prohibit the ownership of a retic. You can check your local city, county and state regulations on their respective web sites.

I would recommend checking out the USARK website and doing a little more research. If you are a serious reptile enthusiast, you should care and follow what is going on with the legislation that effects us all. USARK is the United States Association of Reptile Keepers and is fighting to protect our right to raise and keep reptiles. Claiming you don't care is a poor answer for the hobby. It's like saying, "I'm not voting for the President, because my vote doesn't count." Apathy is contagious and may be more harmful to the hobby than those fighting against us! It doesn't take much effort to be informed. Just spend a few minutes that you would spend on the forum here to check out what USARK is doing to try and protect your rights.

As someone earlier mentioned, owning a retic is a serious commitment. I see you own several species of reptiles. Make sure you put forth the effort to educate yourself on the special care these amazing giants need and deserve.

Old 05-26-2013, 02:42 PM   #14
jknaup
The high yellow/orange retics are platinums bred into the albino gene it makes the orange look like it almost glows check out vitalexotics pics some of there animals are quit amazing looking. Some of the shots of the babies even tell you what the animals parents were..

Enough was said about getting retics over state lines. There not on the Ban list YET.

Thank you
Justin Knaup

Old 05-26-2013, 06:57 PM   #15
snowgyre
Revival of a thread that was over August of last year? O.o

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!