Rosyboa.com now fully updated - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > New or Updated Websites and Web Resources

Notices

New or Updated Websites and Web Resources General notices about a new website or a newly found one worthy of note. You can introduce your new website here as well.

Old 05-24-2004, 12:33 PM   #1
Bendo
Rosyboa.com now fully updated

I have completely redesigned and updated Rosyboa.com to include new content and old. Some new pages are not yet linked and will be completing in the next few months, and some existing pages will be modified further. Check out the new photo gallery and other content. It's a starting point to build a true rosy boa portal for the future.

I would be grateful to receive content contributions, ideas and constructive criticism, as this should become more of a community web site. Please email me at risen@biotrak.com.

Also check out my entirely new American Desert Boas web site at http://www.rosyboa.com/desertboas.htm. I breed a large number of locality pure rosys.

Cheers,

Larry Risen (aka"Lar")
American Desert Boas and Rosyboa.comRosyboa.com

Old 06-06-2004, 06:07 PM   #2
snakekid13
In your section on captive care you should remove the part saying you can use a hot rock. If you dont know this hot rocks can cause serious thermal burns. This product suggestion should be removed and stated that you shouldn't use a hot rock.
Eric

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!