Collection and incubator Sell... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 02-13-2020, 09:12 AM   #1
Dry County Reptiles
Collection and incubator Sell...

I have many morphs i'm looking to move as well as a nice incubator

All prego and pos prego females will be from the Banana Killer Clown male and the Special female was also bred to Coral Glow Special male twice.... message me for any info or pics at 850-544-8884

SOLD 0.1 Ivory (Super Yellowbelly) pos OD Fire Enchi Freeway 200 grams $300
SOLD 0.1 Clown bred and pos prego 1600 grams $2000
SOLD 0.1 Special bred and pos 1500 grams $350
SOLD 0.1 Inferno (granite, pastel, YB, HGW) 2900 grams prego $700
0.1 Pied 1800 grams bred and pos prego $1200
SOLD 0.1 Orange Ghost Super pastel Enchi 1700 grams prego $500

1.0 Killer Clown breeder 800 grams $1200
SOLD 1.0 Female Maker Banana Lesser het Clown 250 grams $600
1.0 Bamboo YB het Clown 400 grams $800
1.0 Orange Dream Pastel het Pied 500 grams $350

Wine chiller style with new plexiglass front and new 12" heat tape and thermostat incubator that holds minimum 7 of the 6 qt egg tubs. Could hold more with different style racks put in. $500
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-13-2020, 01:53 PM   #2
chrisis697
Your first female "ivory" listed, is it a ivory or freeway?? Cant be both.
Are ur females currently full of eggs tht u used a ultrasound to determine or just big follicles?
Do u have proof of ovulation or something to back tht up?
These are serious questions, not trying to undermine ur post.
Thanks
Chris

Old 02-13-2020, 03:16 PM   #3
Dry County Reptiles
No I do not have a sono but can see egg shaped as they lay on their sides after several locks within several weeks each.

As far as Ivory girl... she is for sure Ivory and pairing to make her was Enchi Fire OD YB x Freeway
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-13-2020, 05:47 PM   #4
chrisis697
Thank u for ur response.
So u did not witness ovulation or post ovulation sheds on those girls? If so can u provide dates of there sheds?
Having poss freeway is miss leading.
May I see pics of the ivory pls.

Old 02-15-2020, 11:36 AM   #5
roc1157
So you have had the clown girl for 8 weeks, because I shipped her to you. I never paired her, and if you say she has locked 4-5 times already, I'm assuming there was no quarantine period either. Now, I know she was healthy, but shows you take some risks. Your post says she is "prego", so in 8 weeks she locked 4-5 times and ovulated??? Hope people do their research and you provide them with legitimate info.

Old 02-15-2020, 11:54 AM   #6
chrisis697
Thank u for the enlightening info Rocco.
Everything about this post made me cringe & hope no newbies fell into a bad deal. Even speaking to this man on the phone thru red flags. Just because u bred dogs before doesnt mean u can breed anything.
I'm not here to undermine nobody, but more or less try to educate & keep ppl safe from those who dont get it.
Good luck to all

Old 02-15-2020, 03:05 PM   #7
adandrea64
1k for everything

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Old 02-17-2020, 08:06 AM   #8
Dry County Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisis697 View Post
Thank u for the enlightening info Rocco.
Everything about this post made me cringe & hope no newbies fell into a bad deal. Even speaking to this man on the phone thru red flags. Just because u bred dogs before doesnt mean u can breed anything.
I'm not here to undermine nobody, but more or less try to educate & keep ppl safe from those who dont get it.
Good luck to all
Sorry Chris but Ive never spoken to you on the phone about my dog breeding business so I have no idea who you are. I made some edits on "possible prego on a couple of the females but I have no doubts that 2 are prego.

In my texts with Rocco he just seems bitter Im selling the clown girl for more than I got from him is all.

If anyone has issues with how I conduct business, how about be a man and call me rather than be keyboard warriors.

I never claimed to be an expert in anything mind you... but you all assuming you know me or how I handle things are a bit whiny cond=sidering Ive never spoken to any of you.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-17-2020, 08:55 PM   #9
chrisis697
Correct mike we did not discuss ur dog breeding business but we did talk on the phone about the ivory u had listed tht u labeled as poss OD,enchi,fire & freeway, hmmm.......
U called me & asked me if I was interested in buying her after u sent me picks of her. When u had no background on her & only knew what the pairing was but didnt produce her I said I was not interested cause u had no real back history. Nobody labeled u as a expert as well. I did my research & found u on morph market & read ur description on there. Tht is were the dog breeding comment came from. Sorry if I offended u but I dont like to see new ppl in this industry get worked over. Not good for the hobby/business.
Rocco was simply pointing out ur lack of quarantining ur new animals....
I am signing off of this post. Good luck
Oh & my number is in the one reply

Old 02-17-2020, 09:16 PM   #10
Dry County Reptiles
Never in any breeding career have i called someone and asked if they want to buy something... so that def didnt happen. I sent you a text and pics as you asked for. Also never did you say you werent interested as you stated so i posted down below.

It would be nice if you relayed the convo how it actually went and not how you want people to think it went.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!