SOLD!! Proven Male Albino, Beautiful and Gentle (very cheap too) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 03-27-2010, 11:11 PM   #1
Yaz23
Proven Male Albino, Beautiful and Gentle (very cheap too)

I acquired him on a partial trade deal locally about a week ago and since I deal with Morelia mostly and dont have much of a use for him, I'm putting him up for sale.

He is a GORGEOUS albino boa. I'm not 100% sure his age but I believe he is an 06 or an 07. He is a PROVEN breeder with 2 different females (proven by the previous owner); which I saw the gravid females. He is VERY TAME, and a good 5 + ft long. He is Kahl strain, and the previous owner told me he was some type of percent het snow. I dont have any paperwork stating that, so theres no gurantee that he is.

I am pricing him this low because he is under weight. He is not drastically under weight by any means, but he should be thicker. You can probably tell by the thickness of his tail. He has no issues at all, just under weight. The previous owner was feeding him once a month and considering the previous owner was breeding him (probably heavily), he probably cut this male off of food for awhile on top of that, so he is skinny. He is a flawless albino, with NO scars or bite marks so I'm wondering maybe he took f/t along time ago and recently has been given live).

Since I've had him, there hasnt been any feeding issues what so ever. The previous owner fed him live. Since I have had him, I've tried f/t and seem to get no luck. As a result I have been giving him live. I feed all my other snakes f/t but he just wont take them. Maybe you'll have better luck. I fed him 2 mediums 6 days ago and I'm going to feed him again tomorrow to try to get him on an eating schedule to get his weight back up. I will try f/t again, and update the thread if he decides to take the f/t.

This guy is a lovely and beautiful boa. I want to make sure he goes to someone who will get his weight back up and treat him right. I am NOT looking to make money off of this guy, I want him to go to a good home that wont stick him with more females before getting his weight up. He needs to get some weight back on him. With that said he will be priced at only $400 + shipping. He will not be available to ship until this Thursday (April 1) so I can make sure he has fully digested his meal that I'm going to give him tomorrow. I also will require us to speak on the phone prior to payment; to insure he isnt going to a moron (no offense to anyone) that is looking to flip him. I DO NOT want him to be re-sold. I look on MANY sites not just Fauna and Kingsnake so if I see that, you will be given hell and I will make sure your reputation gets ruined. Once his weight goes back up and if you decide you want to sell him, thats fine, but I dont want him to be re-sold underweight. He shouldnt be sold and shipped until he gets his weight up.

He is $400 + Shipping.

I GURANTEE live arrival. I accept Paypal or postal money orders.
Feel free to contact me anytime, 407-497-3596.

All my snakes are shipped with supplies from shipyourreptiles.com (the box, complete insulation, and a heat pack if needed).

*If you buy him and my 07 Leopard Boa (see seperate ad), I will pay for the entire shipping amount for both of them*
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-28-2010, 12:40 AM   #2
Yaz23
Good news!!!

Good news everyone! I thought I'd try a late night feed for this guy and after a couple attempts of trying f/t he didnt want to take it. Well, I got a little frustrated and decided to just leave the f/t rat in the feeding tub with him. I just went back in the room, and he's done with it! So he does take f/t after all! I guess you just have to leave it in there and he'll eventually eat it. I'm sure he'll end up taking it off tongs eventually but this is a good step. I left it in there about 15 min ago just to give you a time frame. He's such a good boy! I'm proud of him!
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-28-2010, 01:35 AM   #3
LadyVenom
Wow Yaz this guy is GORGEOUS! I wish I had some cash right now cuz I would totally take him... I most certainly have the food lol

Old 03-28-2010, 02:04 AM   #4
boafett
i have been looking for a good looking guy to breed with my female. i am interested in buy'n the big guy.

Old 03-28-2010, 02:52 AM   #5
Yaz23
Jacqui, thanks for the compliments! Let me know if anything changes! We've done business before so I know you'll take great care of this guy

Shawn, please PM me your phone number so I can shoot you a call, or just give me a call. Then we can figure out the shipping etc.

If anyone else is interested please PM me your phone number or just give me a call. If you PM me, please post "PM sent" or something on this thread so I'll get an email telling me that I have a new message.

Again my cell is, 407-497-3596, thanks!
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-28-2010, 10:10 AM   #6
StrictlyExotics
Yaz, how much are you wanting for him. You can PM me the answer if you would prefer.

Thank you sir

Old 03-28-2010, 10:19 AM   #7
Yaz23
Dean, the price is in the description in the ad (sorry for all the rambling). He is $400 + shipping. I will edit the ad and make it easier to see! lol

Thanks.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-28-2010, 10:58 AM   #8
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaz23 View Post
Dean, the price is in the description in the ad (sorry for all the rambling). He is $400 + shipping. I will edit the ad and make it easier to see! lol

Thanks.
Not a problem sir, I just didnt see it. I have a friend wanting me to find him a male Kahl albino from a reputable person while he is on a business trip. I will let him know as soon as I can that I have found one.

Thanks

Old 03-28-2010, 03:41 PM   #9
Yaz23
Currently Pending Payment. Once I receive the payment (Tuesday or Wednesday) I will update this thread. If you have any questions dont hesitate to ask. If this falls through he will be available again.

Thanks.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-28-2010, 06:03 PM   #10
StrictlyExotics
I really hope that this is going to John. I emailed him to jump on this.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!