1.1 Proven Pr of Colored ATBs - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 01-22-2014, 09:30 AM   #1
MikeV
1.1 Proven Pr of Colored ATBs

Hi, I'm slimming down the collection and have my proven pr of colored ATBs for sale. They both eat f/t mice and bred for the 1st time this past season. She's a small young adult and the litter only had 5 babies(all colored). He is the mustard colored 1 and she is burnt orange/maroon with blood red eyes. The male is slightly larger than her at approx 4+ ft where as she is approx 3 1/2-4 ft. He is shedding in the pic as you can see the old skin starting to peel off his nose. Both are perfect solid animals. She's starting to gain her weight back from giving birth a little over a month ago. $400/pr and I prefer not to ship. Thanks.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!