Any help would be appreciated!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-22-2007, 11:09 PM   #1
Yaz23
Any help would be appreciated!!!

Hey everyone,

I don't want to seem like an idiot, but is it hard as hell to find a pure diamond python, or is it just me? I've searched all over the net, and the only thing I found, is all the ads from Australia! And obviously I can't buy one from there and ship it to Orlando FL, so that doesn't work! I've searched Kingsnake, good, adpost, reptile websites, just about everywhere I could think of. So anyone who can shoot me some links or something where I can actually buy one would be great! (I am not 100% sure I want to buy one yet, but am searching for another snake to add to my collection, and I believe a good one would deffinitley be the beautiful diamond python, if I could actually find one that's available to me! Ha! Thanks in advance! : ) Merry x-mas and happy holidays! : )

Old 12-22-2007, 11:11 PM   #2
Yaz23
***I meant google not good!!!***

Old 12-22-2007, 11:47 PM   #3
hhmoore
No, it isn't difficult to find them...but pure diamonds are not bred in the quantities that many other snakes are, so the availability is sporadic. Many are never advertised in online classifieds, as they are in such demand.

Old 12-24-2007, 12:29 AM   #4
Yaz23
Oh ok, I see. Well, do you have an idea where I might be able to obtain one? And by the way, why so many views but no replies?! I need help people, all I'm asking for is a link! lol. Thanks.

Old 02-24-2008, 11:59 PM   #5
hhmoore
Yaz - shoot me an email

Old 02-25-2008, 10:35 AM   #6
Wolfy-hound
Since your title isn't really specific, a lot of people (like me) probably view the thread to see if they could help, and see it's something they can't help with, so they don't reply.
A specific title might attract people who do know about diamond pythons to help you out.
Good luck! They are gorgeous snakes.

Old 02-26-2008, 02:02 PM   #7
ravensgait
Hey there has been a trio of Diamonds listed on KS for weeks !! was I think 6 he had but down to 3 and they are killer looking animals.... Should be a number of them hatching out this spring and heck I even saw a few at last weekends show. Sure they take more finding but they are not that hard to find. The thing is they are not inexpensive so you'll have to pay to get some... Randy

Was just looking at KS and saw another pair of young adults available, granted there are not a bunch available all the time but if you look you can find them

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!