Adult Male Columbian Rainbow Boa for Adoption - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2006, 05:35 PM   #1
Aprylla
Adult Male Columbian Rainbow Boa for Adoption

Due to my recent car accident and everything that has happened due to the wreck and my injury, I have decided to part with most of the reptiles I have right now. I have no interest in selling them for profit, I will be adopting them out to good homes only, but I do require an adoption fee.

I am first offering my adult columbian rainbow boa for adoption. He is 3.5 to 4 feet in length.

He is very healthy, currently feeding on thawed frozen small to medium sized rats, 2 a week, sometimes 3 a week.

I will have photos available of him in the next couple days, after he sheds. If you would like photos of him in shed I can send some, but please note his colors are a little dull and you can see that he is in shed.

He is a little skittish. He will strike when inside his enclosure. Will tame down great with regular handling. He is fine once he is outside of his enclosure. I am unable to handle him much right now due to a hand injury form my accident.

I only require a $50 adoption fee PLUS SHIPPING. All I ask is that he DOES go to someone who has snake experience and knows proper care, heating, handling, etc with this type of boa. Rainbow boas of any type are generally not good "beginner snakes" and I would definitely not recommend this particular snake for a beginner.

If you adopt him and need him to be shipped, he will be shipped via FedEx Priority Overnight. It will cost approximately $50 to ship him, depending on your zip code. Please note that I do guarantee live delivery, except in temps lower than 45 degrees or higher than 89 degrees. LOCAL PICKUP IS PREFERRED. I am 45 miles north of Jacksonville, FL and 35 miles South of Brunswick, GA off of I-95. I can meet for delivery, but only within 5 to 10 miles of Saint Marys, GA 31558, due to the fact I do not have a car right now and will have to borrow a car or take a taxi in order to meet someone locally.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions at: aprylla13@yahoo.com

Old 11-06-2006, 05:43 PM   #2
Bill_Leverton
Aprylla,I'm sorry to hear about your accident I hope you get better soon,unfortunately I'm not a Rainbow person or I would take him But if you decide to part with anything else contact me, I would be happy to give them a good home once again Hope you get better soon

Old 11-06-2006, 05:45 PM   #3
Aprylla
If you want to see the story about my accident, go to the "General BS" Forum here on Fauna. There are pics there of my car that was hit by a train (with me in the car of coarse).

Old 11-06-2006, 05:51 PM   #4
Bill_Leverton
Holy Chit !!!!!! That was a nice looking Hearse That saved your Life.....glad your still her to tell the tale.......

Old 11-08-2006, 09:12 PM   #5
Aprylla
FYI for everyone, this boa HAS BEEN ADOPTED!!!

THANKS TO DUSTIN for coming to pick up the boa and giving him a great new home!

Old 11-09-2006, 03:43 PM   #6
darkbloodwyvern
Great to hear it! hope he has a good new home. good luck in your recovery, hoping you get well very soon!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread